Incense

littlestar

What types are your favorite? Why do you use the particular ones you do??

HearthCricket

My absolute favourite is still Nag Champa in the blue, white and red box. I like it because it smokes minimally compared to even some of the high end brands, is very pure in ingredients, and I love the smell of it. Whenever I burn a stick, after a bit of time, I am immediately transported to the early 1980's when I stepped into my first New Age store and discovered the Sacred Rose Tarot! :D

HearthCricket

Double post...sorry!

littlestar

HearthCricket said:
My absolute favourite is still Nag Champa in the blue, white and red box. I like it because it smokes minimally compared to even some of the high end brands, is very pure in ingredients, and I love the smell of it. Whenever I burn a stick, after a bit of time, I am immediately transported to the early 1980's when I stepped into my first New Age store and discovered the Sacred Rose Tarot! :D

That sounds fantastic. That's one incense i havent tried. I bought about 20 packs of incense the other day and i did look at the Nag Champa and then i decided against it lol

Does anyone here make their own incense? I am interested in learning how to make my own.

thorhammer

That was my favourite, too, until I went to a different place to buy some, struck up a conversation with the (rather dishy) guy there, and he recommended one by the same company, called Super Hit.

Whole Universes separate the two :D I love Super Hit so much, it's strong but not overpowering, long-lasting and burns for ages!!!

Can't rave about it enough! I can't find it on that site, though :(

\m/ Kat

ETA: Found it Duh! CLICK HERE FOR SUPER HIT!!!!

HighPriestesss

I'm excited!! I just ordered me some Super Hit and Nag Champa!!