Any new Crystal chats?

morticia monroe

minrice said:
Oh yes I looked at some pix of orange calcite online and it looks just like them! Orange/golden calcite I believe it is! Thanks everyone. It is so pretty and soft.

Would you like a piece? I bought it for $1 or $2 dollars at this little Mexican imports store. She had a lot of them in this wooden chest. Is anyone else interested? I could probably bargain with her and get the lot for very little.

Minrice, I'd love a piece of that calcite. I have blue, green, and honey, but no orange. If you do pick some up. Let me know, and we'll trade. :) I'm bound to have something you'd like.

minrice

Sounds good MM! She had a lot of really pretty pieces of it. I'll go pick some up tomorrow from her shop!

morticia monroe

minrice said:
Sounds good MM! She had a lot of really pretty pieces of it. I'll go pick some up tomorrow from her shop!

Awesome! And thanks! What do you need or want in your collection?

minrice

Hmmm, I don't really know. Surprise me :) I like surprises.

morticia monroe

minrice said:
Hmmm, I don't really know. Surprise me :) I like surprises.

I checked your profile,,,I have something perfect for you. :)

HearthCricket

A few more new goodies. You can tell it is spring. I am going after anything soft looking!

Stilbite, Pink Calcite, Larimar, Polychrome Jasper, White Jade Buddha, Apophylite-Stilbite, Lavender Quartz.

minrice

I love the Buddha! Where did you find him? I have a buddha collection :)

HearthCricket

Morticia~Those are beautiful! I especially love the tumbled stones! I have never heard of rainbow moonstone, but it is lovely! I am in the process of finding new homes for my latest goodies. Some are going on the altar and some by my bedside! I will be sad to uncluster them, though. They look so peaceful in all their pastel-ness! :)

morticia monroe

HC, I figured you'd already have some,,, you seem to have a little of everything ;) as a rock lover should..... Rainbow moonstone is actually in the feldspar family,,it's not a moonstone, but a cousin of labradorite, which is why you get the blue irridescence,,, I'll send a piece to join your rock family when they're finished.