Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 23 - #53

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 23
Number: 53

Symbol: A JEWELRY SHOP FILLED WITH THE MOST MAGNIFICANT JEWELS.

tink27

Tapping into and sharing the wealth of an abundant universe.

Gosh there is so much to say in regard to this symbol. Even what I have expressed here is only the icing on the cake. There’s so much to ponder here.

To describe this symbol I had to return to Taurus 22: WHITE DOVES FLYING STRAIGHT AND FEARLESSLY OVER TROUBLED WATERS.

We have heard many stories of great destructions throughout our history. Some described an almost total annihilation to a civilization, and its people and wild life. They describe destructions by earthquakes, fire, falling mountains, and tidal waves.. The destructions have been said to be the result of the world 'growing old and wearing out.' Many believe those killed will be reborn from their buried bones in the new world. The destruction is thought to be followed by a 'new world.

When Hiroshima was being rebuilt, stretches of sandy soil were found to have been atomically changed into a substance resembling a glazed silicon filled with crystals. Little blocks of this were cut from the mass and sold to tourists as souvenirs of the town--and of atomic action.

Probably the most famous of all ancient nuclear explosions is the well-known biblical tale of Sodom and Gomorrah:

....the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah, brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. But his [Lot's] wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt And lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace. (Genesis 18:20; 19:24-26,28)

To the west of the southern shore and in the direction of the Biblical "Land of the South", the Negeb, stretches a ridge of hills about 150 feet high and 10 miles from north to south. Their slopes sparkle and glitter in the sunshine like diamonds. It is an odd phenomenon of nature. For the most part this little range of hills consists of pure rock salt. The Arabs call it Jebel Usdum, an ancient name, which preserves in it the word "Sodom". Many blocks of salt have been worn away by the rain and have crashed downhill. They have odd shapes and some of them stand on end, looking like statues. It is easy to imagine them suddenly seeming to come to life.

Stories are built in stone that are tempered with certain types of memories and frequencies. Information is stored in stone and bones, and crystals and stone are the bones of the earth.

Jewels can come from the raw crusts of the earth and they can be man-made. Whatever their shape and size, they are creatively crafted, polished and cut with a set of unique tools. Likened to a blacksmith of the gods, these gifted artisans transform Earth’s many untold mysteries and knowledge, bringing them from the deepest dark to the light of day.

Crystals are in their most basic shapes, a form of geometry, physics and atomic theory. But beware, light can create distortions in our world. In order to work with light, we must learn to bend geometry. We must be awake, aware, and focused.

A jewelry store is a storehouse of information and can fill us with such awe, we may forget the reason we entered its sacred space. Obsession with physical values can block out the light of reason and
The meaning of ‘real human values’ If we spend too much time reveling in its splendor and looking around, we’ll forget what started our journey.

We do spend a great deal of time studying our past, and can get so caught up in it, we stop our own development.

Jewels contain records of our ancestry carrying potent information for future generations. If we follow this in the deepest way (at the centre of our Selves) we aren’t going to get lost, we’re going to get nearer to our own center.

The center is our authentic self. Whether you are an artist, secretary, writer, teacher, truck driver or healer, it comes from your own uniqueness and that uniqueness is why we are all here.

tink

tink27

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 23
Number: 53
Body part: the teeth

Have you ever had a tooth pulled? Did you notice after, a sense of release of like letting go of old memories? A tooth sits under many different layers of tissue.

Did you know a living tooth is classed as an organ? Gosh that means that each tooth has its own unique genetic memory! This is because it is made up of multiple tissues, each having their own function. The enamel, is the hardest mineralized surface, which seals and protects the interior. There are even ligaments to give it flexibility!

And how interesting that each tooth seems to know its place in the collective - our mouth! A tooth looks simple on the outside but inside it is a tiny marvel of design and construction. Apparently it takes about 14 months for a tooth to develop in a human.

And then there are the muscles of our jaws - the teeth's assistants - these are apparently the strongest ones within our whole body. Biting through something they can generate several hundred pounds of pressure. Oh!

Also our teeth and tongue help us to pronounce, articulate, express and communicate.

If teeth can store everything we've said, good and bad, no wonder we could eventually lose some - maybe them all! We sure do take them for granted until they're gone!

tink

MCsea

Tink - I 110% agree and personally endorse your TEETH POST! wow, you wrote it so eloquently! all I can say is YES YES YES!! I love how you put the jewellery shop on show for us too, using the WORLD as the shop

Dr Jones has the Key Word Preservation and talks about gift, shaping our visions for the bigger picture...

Element Emerald
Discussion Emeralds are shades of green and blueish green. Emerald is traditionally regarded as the birthstone for May. The emerald is used for the 20th, 35th and 55th wedding anniversary indifferent lists. Emeralds traditionally have a really long list of spiritual attributes and I am sure each of them work for different individuals at different times. With this sabian symbol the main Emerald properties of protection, spiritual growth, faith, and intelligent communication come to the fore.

Oh I love this symbol too - I think I say that about so many symbols, people with this symbol highlighted in their natals chart REALLY DO have magnificent jewels, bright colourful and plentiful!. IT also speaks of showing off your ASSESTS (physical spiritual emotional etc) to go out there and shine.. imagining you are the mosre amazing, precious rare and precious Emerald the world has ever or will ever see... That we ARE ALL an entire jewelry store have many treasures within, spiritual, emotional, creative many colored highly valued riches. The caution here for me is ‘insurance’ baby, that’s what people need to remember, I dont just mean pay for insurance but by having good health, happy relationships, goals and protections we will be safe and happy.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 427