Some Business Card Advice

gregory

I never saw the cat in a cup :( I WANT to !

But I have to say - I'd pick up an offbeat card ahead of an "ordinary" one any time. Also ANYTHING with cats on. And I LIKE your title. I am so sick of "Madame Brilliante's psychic tarot and advice" and so on. NO imagination. Yours gets the attention. That's GOOD.

Vistaprint did a beautiful job for my SO; just saying.

Amanda

My best friend made a lovely drawing...
http://sta.sh/2vz55fcbolc

Much better than a cat in a cup!
Just wanted to share.

I like it! Still lighthearted and fun-looking with the cartoon style. I do like the white cat for a couple of reasons: it throws contrast against your dark hair and shirt, and the white provides more 'innocence' a Page of Cups may have; also white cats seem rare and unique which is a good message to send, I think. Seems like a nice balance between wise and playful that would hit your target of females, 20-40. I think it's cool that people would get to see a cartoon version of you before meeting you in person, just for the cool factor, but also I think they'd wonder if that's what you really look like with the intent of finding out and buying a reading- there is easy relatability to you right on the card and people are often curious about that; I think it strengthens /you/ as a brand and reinforces the card.

I think if you don't put the cat in the cup cards out on the table (which still could be a good idea just to see how they do), then you could hand them out to the clients you meet for a reading, because then you will also have their word-of-mouth about who you are and how you read to go along with the cards they give to others.

Good luck! :)

MissChiff

I like them both.. šŸ‘šŸ»

spinnachie

personally, I feel your card should reflect who you are and what type of reader you are...and if you're a silly type of person...and your reading style is light hearted and easy going...I don't see anything wrong with a silly card...

that's just my 2 cents ;) (also...im a rather silly/childish person myself so I could be bias lol)