Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 236 : February 6 - February 12

JadePixie

I might jump in too with Tarot of the Old Path, I'm still in the very early stages of learning Tarot :)

VGimlet

katey

Watersprite for me this week :)

GoldenWolf

I will do a second week with the Tarot of Delphi since I didn't do much with it the first week! So no worries about not adding me to the previous thread until now. I was too busy to work much with the deck. Also still using my Under the Roses Lenormand.

Green Faerie

Here or there....I think you'll get more responses here, because we're all here and not all of us use the reading thread...so...you pick. :p

Thank you! :) I did a reading this morning that had another interesting combination, so maybe I will post a note about it here tomorrow. :)

DaughterOfDanu

I'm with the Tarot of Mystical Cats again. I loved the deck the night I got it but as the week started out I wasn't connecting with it just right- probably because it accurately predicted a very bad day (Ten of Swords + Tower ouch much?) but as I kept working with it I found it pretty charming and want to work a bit more with it. I don't have much time to do full readings, just my daily two card draws but I want to see where my relationship goes with it.

It truly does have a magical vibe. It's a little different from the Tarot of the Pagan Cats in that these cats aren't fully anthropomorphized either (Like they are in the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot), but have much more human-like consciousness and in some cards actually are doing rituals. In TotPC they are simply modern cats in Pagan-themed scenes if I recall correctly. So each deck offers a different perspective and vibe of the feline world.

bonebeach

Zirkus Magi (distressed edition) for me, please! It arrived in the mail three days ago and I can't put it down. I'm usually very flighty with my decks so I want to cement this connection instead of wasting a special opportunity.

I love everything about it! I was worried the distressed edition would be too dark, but now that I have it I can't imagine having the images look bright and new and garish. The faux foxing and fading works really well with the deck's aesthetic. The cardstock is thin but shuffles beautifully and the tactile experience is great. This is the only deck that's inspired me to daily draws in the morning and the readings have been ridiculously accurate.

RiverRunsDeep

I might jump in too with Tarot of the Old Path, I'm still in the very early stages of learning Tarot :)

I love Tarot of the Old Path. :) It is one of the first decks I bought as a teenager. I don't use it as much nowadays, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for it.

I'll be using the cute and colorful Delos tarot this week!

AJ

what a wonderful turnout this week, and welcome to the new folks!

Gong hee fot choy cards for me this week, thanks VG

JadePixie

I love Tarot of the Old Path. :) It is one of the first decks I bought as a teenager. I don't use it as much nowadays, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for it.

I'll be using the cute and colorful Delos tarot this week!

There's just something about the art work that I adore! I'm looking forward to getting deep with the cards :)

*Squeee* the Delos tarot is adorable, I saw it pop up in a few youtube review recently, the colours are so rich and it seems like a very kind and comforting deck :)