The Good Tarot by Colette Baron-Reid

FLizarraga

I think scarves are becoming a tiny bit passé, dear boy. Palazzo pants are the thing now...

Oh, NO! I look really pazzo in palazzo... 🤤😢

GlitterNova

It's hard to make a fair assessment without seeing more cards, but I kinda like it. Sometimes you just want a pretty deck, you know? I'd be curious to see Death, Judgment, 10 of Swords, etc cards to see just how far they're taking this 'good/happy' theme.

reall

I couldn't do it. The art is pretty enough, but is not to my taste for a deck, and the Magician (I think it is the Magician? There is a 1 on the card) looks like Santa Claus. That would be enough to ruin it for me every time. Majors really matter.

OMG! exactly my first thought!x.x it actually give me weird idea you could use old vintage postcards to collage face for your tarot deck?x,x facepalm idk if I can get over that impression but art is beautiful!^^ lolz :))

Padma

OMG! exactly my first thought!x.x it actually give me weird idea you could use old vintage postcards to collage face for your tarot deck?x,x facepalm idk if I can get over that impression but art is beautiful!^^ lolz :))

Using old vintage post cards to create decks has been done! ;)

reall

Using old vintage post cards to create decks has been done! ;)

yep!:) but at least it had consistent look that didn't give me this odd de ja vu feeling!x,x lolz

Padma

yep!:) but at least it had consistent look that didn't give me this odd de ja vu feeling!x,x lolz

Oh, I see what you meant now! Good point! :thumbsup:

selenatarot

Has anyone seen the full stock of cards?