saw a deck but forgotten what it is need help as to what it is please?

MizGrace

This is a big ask! I saw a deck in an auction dont recall if an oracle or tarot curious as to what i is hope my description of it can shed light on it.?

red border to box image is of a field with tall flowers and a woman in the middle text is white and ornate on the box. The flowers in the field are either poppies or tulips. colours are red and yellow. This was a old deck. I dont recall the rest of the images. just the flowers reaching up. the artwork isnt computer generated

any ideas? its a tough one

gregory

Where and when was the auction ?

MizGrace

last year was ebay I really dont know what the deck was. it popped up and I couldnt see the cards. box was cardboard. wish could remember name. I believe they had some inspirational name they were vintage.

the flowers were pen edges dark black.

Nemia

Deste Katina?

gregory

I bow to that and concede. It fits everything the OP said !

AND it's up for sale :)

MizGrace

OMGD you absolute legends! The deck is the dreampower tarot! I knew some clever clogs here would be able to point me in the right direction! The mythic card is really close I bid on this deck a week ago and its coming in the post the mythic as, couldn't find the dreampower deck.its on its way im happy as it wasnt much a bundle 9.50 with other things in it unsure what the rest are but yay! to bundles!

Thank you

gregory

avalonian is the legend :)

MizGrace

thanks for that Gregory my purse will be collapsing soon, I am getting really drawn to tarot and oracles. plus local spiritual church are asking me to read and asking me to accept my gifts and dive in its nerve wracking at times. I am going to have to get bum offline and focus on the reading for Snowmoon.

now i've a new wishlist time to save some pennies! as festivals about right now just been to one today I've a few to go to and birthdays I have to be sensible yet if it turns up somehow someway ill be happy. speaking of which birthday idea christmas to hint for these. its worth a nudge now and again.