TOADies Anonymous.

CharlotteK

Made my life as a TOADie a wee bit easier by deciding I don't particularly like Oracles (I love the art of many of them but readings wise, mostly meh). So no more looking. Or buying. Or remorsing when I don't use them... :)

Ruby Jewel

I have a few philosophies in life such as:

"cheap is expensive."
"when in doubt, chicken out."
"anything you don't like, you miss out on."

Next time I buy a deck I'm charging it against "miscellaneous gifts to myself"....such as another bottle of wine, or that new bracelet. There are ways.....

mercuryempress

I just bought another deck ...the crow magick deck and book set ..it was sitting in the new age shop i go to for a while and I just had to have it.

Surprisingly I actually really like this deck

ok so this is it for sure

Its also almost a year since I traded in cigarettes for Tarot cards ..I much more prefer spending on Tarot

Booklioness

I think you are justified, since you traded cigarettes in... kudos for you and better for your health!

Ruby Jewel

I just bought another deck ...the crow magick deck and book set ..it was sitting in the new age shop i go to for a while and I just had to have it.

Surprisingly I actually really like this deck

ok so this is it for sure

Its also almost a year since I traded in cigarettes for Tarot cards ..I much more prefer spending on Tarot

Thank you. I wanted to add cigarettes, but knowing how everyone feels about those little demons I "chickened out." (laugh)

Booklioness

I have not heard of the Crow Magick Deck until now.... oooo....

Wait, oh no! :)

mercuryempress

Thank you

I was lucky it was not at the crazy amazon price

its strange and wonderful...I've been thinking about it all morning...

Booklioness

Doesn't it help when you get it at a discount? I've been looking at both the Tarot of the Trees and the Animal Totem Tarot in my iPhone app.... both are really asking to come home as "real decks", like Pinocchio... they just want to be real. Shouldn't I help them?

Barleywine

Any other ideas for exploring your existing decks?

Yes, take all the decks you never use and mix them all together into a big pile on the floor, randomly draw out 78 cards and read with them until you either go stark raving mad or swear off buying new decks forever. Then spend the time you would have spent buying decks to put them all back to rights. After that, start all over again with a new set of 78 random cards. It's a lifetime proposition! :joke:

DDwarks

This is why its not on to mention decks names on here!
Please please please Guys...there's another thread for this. It's hard enough avoiding temptations on AT without having them thrown at you in supposedly safe threads.