What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

delinfrey

Little Christmas splurge, but hey! Live a little.

Got the Pagan Otherworlds and Tarot of the Holy Light (with book), which have been sitting on my wishlist for a while;
Sent payment for 2nd edition Vertigo Tarot here on AT, which has been on my wishlist for 9 years... So pretty excited there!
And also ordered the Voyager and Medicine Cards from BookDepository. Should be a busy winter!

But also, not ordering any decks for a looooooong time now...

Michellehihi

Conver TdM Lo Scarabeo received! I am so happy that my heart hurts!!!!!

RavenOfSummer

I have a Mystical Cats Tarot and a Shamanic Healing Oracle both on the way from a trading group. Excited for both :)

UniversesCollide

i love that deck. You can use it as a tarot deck, or if you use cards in rituals, it tells you how to use each card as an extra.

I'm really looking forward to that. I have used tarot cards that way in the past, I think they are great for so many ritual and spell purposes and am pretty excited and curious about the idea of a deck designed for it.

Nosgo

Just received the Slow Holler Tarot! Yay :D

Tarot dance

...Just received the Schiffer Ed of the Bonefire Tarot

......Everything about deck is awesome....;packaging, card stock, color tone & brightness of the cards themselves, as well as the companion book....

....A must have deck.

Grizabella

A very, very dear person sent me the new Bonefire for Christmas and it's arriving today. I'm sooo excited. I have to go to the doctor this afternoon so I may not be here when it arrives but it will surely be something to look forward to when I get home.

UniversesCollide

A very, very dear person sent me the new Bonefire for Christmas and it's arriving today. I'm sooo excited. I have to go to the doctor this afternoon so I may not be here when it arrives but it will surely be something to look forward to when I get home.
What a great thing to come home to!

I just got a surprise Victorian Fairy Tarot in the mail today from a friend! And tomorrow my own self-gift of Modern Spellcaster's Tarot is due.

nisaba

The London Lore Tarot. I ordered at at the same time as the Bling-Wirth (Golden Wirth) which arrived a week ago and I'm still waiting. The best things in life are worth a little patience. :)

I'm also waiting on a piece of glass-art and an aquarium thermostat, but do they count? I'm sure I can make them Tarot-related *somehow* ...