The "Who am I" one card spread

Pepe

A quick one for fun.

If you're a male take out all the knights and kings (or equivalent) mixed them well and then select one with your eyes closed... now you know who you are.

If you're a female you do the same with the pages and queens.

It could even help you select your own personal significator.

I haven't tried it yet but i will shortly.

If your male and you want a bigger range you can select every representative of a male from the deck. Same with the females.

What do you think?

rogue

I think you should leave the deck whole and just ask the same question that Timothy Leary did: "Who am I and what is my destiny?" You can only do this spread once.

mollymawk

Ah, but we are all of us all of the cards. I think it'd be fun--the Court you feel most associated to/most energy of can change. Maybe it'd be a neat indication for the day.

Thanks--I may use this one. I love working with Courts.

ETA: I'm the Queen of Disks at the moment :)

Seaberry86

Ah, but we are all of us all of the cards. I think it'd be fun--the Court you feel most associated to/most energy of can change. Maybe it'd be a neat indication for the day.

Thanks--I may use this one. I love working with Courts.

ETA: I'm the Queen of Disks at the moment :)

I just did this and drew the 'death card'. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

lilwyvern

So funny...I got Queen of Wands. She has been popping up a lot lately, but maybe just because I got some water on my deck and she's one of the cards that got a bit warped, lol. This was a fun exercise!

whitewitch77

Hmmmm.... I got queen of pentacles but everything the queen stands for I am not, I am more the queen of swords then anything, I help with problems and am good with them, but I am not patient in the least bit

I heard she can represent fertility that is the only conclusion I can come to with it