UPDATE* Antique Anatomy Major Arcana Deck

blackandthemoon

Hi Everyone!

I thought I would do a little update post about the deck: It is officially finished and open for pre-order.

It's been a crazy few weeks which have been liberating and also exhausting but I wanted to share the product description and a link where you can see pictures!

www.etsy.com/shop/blackandthemoon

Follow @blackandthemoon on Instagram to keep up to date and use the hashtag #antiqueanatomytarot

This is a Major Arcana deck featuring 22 cards + a cheat sheet card (astrological and elemental correspondences) + a cover card.
Comes in a plain white tuck box.
Each card is 2.75 inches by 4.75 inches.
The back of each card is an image of black vintage book cover.

The Vision:

Since I was a little girl I have had two loves; the occult and vintage oddities. As time went on I knew I wanted to have a deck to read that combined those two things. When I could not find one, the Antique Anatomy Tarot was born. I have carefully cleaned and restored antique medical imagery while preserving the vintage texture and look and combined them with classic elements of the Tarot to create something that I feel is truly special.

Major Arcana:

The Major Arcana are the cards that are considered to be the soul of a deck. Used for powerful readings and representing milestones, the Major Arcana fills us with a sense of knowing and guides us in the right direction.

0 - The Fool - Air - Uranus
1 - The Magician - Air - Mercury
2 - The High Priestess - Water - Moon
3 - The Empress - Earth - Venus
4 - The Emperor - Fire - Aries
5 - The Hierophant - Earth - Taurus
6 - The Lovers - Air - Gemini
7 - The Chariot - Water - Cancer
8 - Strength - Fire - Leo
9 - The Hermit - Earth - Virgo
10 - The Wheel of Fortune - Fire - Jupiter
11 - Justice - Air - Libra
12 - The Hanged Man - Water - Neptune
13 - Death - Water - Scorpio
14 - Temperance - Fire - Sagittarius
15 - The Devil - Earth - Capricorn
16 - The Tower - Fire - Mars
17 - The Star - Air - Aquarius
18 - The Moon - Water - Pisces
19 - The Sun - Fire - Sun
20 - Judgement - Fire - Pluto
21 - The World - Earth - Saturn

This deck is perfect for:

Tarot Readers - experienced and beginners
Tarot Collectors
Oddities Collectors
Medical Illustration Enthusiasts

Uses of the Major Arcana:

Milestone spreads - Birthday readings, astrology readings, Halloween/Samhain readings
New Moon & Full moon readings
Meditation
Spell-work

gregory

Will the price go up later ? It would be far easier to buy when I am in Canada again at the end of August - October.

I could even come and GET it off you :D (I hate Canada Post...)

Have you thought of asking The Hermit's Lamp to sell it for you ? He loves doing stuff like that.

blackandthemoon

Hi Gregory,

I hate Canada Post too :(. If this round of pre-order goes well I am definitely going to do another starting in August - the price isn't going to go up but the 10% coupon I have going on is only for this round. Plus we could work out a shipping or pick up arrangement for sure!

<3 Claire

bonebeach

Wait, there's a coupon? I checked the shop's about page and didn't see it. What's the coupon? Forget what I said earlier--I'm putting this in my etsy cart immediately.

JayBee

Okay, am I going blind? I checked Etsy several hours ago and saw the coupon code, but when I go to the page now I don't see it. Claire, help me! :)

blackandthemoon

Hi Everyone!
I was editing the listing and I must've forgot to add it to my copy and paste file.
The coupon code is 10OFF (all caps) and only for this round of preorder :)
Sorry about that!

blackandthemoon

Just wanted to give a thank-you to all you lovely people who purchased it! It has really meant a lot to me.