What order are your suits in?

Cocobird55

Wands
Cups
Swords
Pentacles

EmpyreanKnight

When putting the deck back in order, I follow the order they are listed in, in the little white book (LWB) that comes with that specific deck. :)

Like Padma, I arrange the cards according to how they were specifically ordered initially in terms of the arcana, suit, court, and number. These are usually reflected in the LWB or companion book. Usually the suits order is Wands, Cups, Swords, Pentacles. After every reading, I always rearrange the cards after prayers, as a means of cleansing them, so that the energies of the reading would be dissipated and not cling to the cards, and as a sort of thank you too.

I've read somewhere that those versed in magick arrange the cards as Wands, Swords, Cups, and Pentacles.

Nemia

Like most people here, I use the default Wands - Cups - Swords - Disks order, because it nicely follows the compass rose and because active and passive suits are balanced that way as well as the elements. I think of the four worlds of the kabbalah, too. Atziluth is the Wands realm, Briah Cups, Yetzirah Swords and Assiah Pentacles.

I order my decks often, it's my way of "neutralizing energy", i.e., wiping away the traces of the last reading. Spending some quality time with my decks often means ordering and shuffling them. It keeps them warm and fresh.

Sometimes, I use other ways to order them, according to numeric, kabbalistic or astrological associations, depending on what I'm studying right now.

But usually, I order them from the Fool down to the King of Disks.

Tanga

Hmm.
I only order my deck - like Barleywine - when I'm in a setting where an ordered deck means it's quicker and easier to find specific cards.
And - I don't have a preferred order for them. Though I usually have the Majors first.
If I'm deliberately thinking about this, it may follow: Thought (Swords), Emotion (Cups), Action (Wands), Result (Pentacles).

My associations are:
Cups - Water/Spring
Wands - Fire/Summer
Pentacles - Earth/Autumn
Swords - Air/Winter.

Mostly I apply my associations to whatever deck I'm using...
though possibly even this may differ at times.