Card appearing in unexpected place?

katep

Today I found one of my Tarot cards in the back of a drawer when I was hunting for sellotape. It is a card that has relevance for me right now - The Lovers and I have romantic choices and approaches on my mind right now. That said, I do store my cards in that drawer and so it could just have slipped out... Is this a fluke or does that card have any significance?

Laurelle

One time I found my Godfrey Chariot in my daughter's bookbag. I don't know why it was there and I know she doesn't play with them.

I took it to mean that I need to reign her in. And she needed some reigning.

I also need to get control of my own life and set it in a better direction....'

So....my answer to your question, is yes, it is relevant.

Grizabella

I think it has whatever significance you feel it has. I don't think there's any real rule about it having to mean something. :) I take a card that turns up somewhere away from my deck as an admonishment to pay more attention to how I take care of my cards.

Katiebear

Today I found one of my Tarot cards in the back of a drawer when I was hunting for sellotape. It is a card that has relevance for me right now - The Lovers and I have romantic choices and approaches on my mind right now. That said, I do store my cards in that drawer and so it could just have slipped out... Is this a fluke or does that card have any significance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katiebear

Ack. Sorry about that! I am not used to using the app yet. :)

I am new, but whenever a card jumps from my deck while shuffling (I've already started my rituals by then), or ends up some where it shouldn't be - I take notice. Sometimes it's relevant, sometimes not. But I don't want to make the mistake of not noticing if I should, KWIM?

Saskia

What I personally try to do is to have a healthy balance between seeing signs and disregarding coincidences. Everything and anything can be a sign, but should it be treated that way? Only you know. I think if the card has significance for you at that moment, then it's good to read it (or, contemplate it).

I haven't found tarot cards from weird places but I've found tarot like symbols and playing cards on the streets. For example, one morning in the train I saw a tattoo of Ace of Spades and it had a particular meaning then. I've also seen a 3 Wands - like statue, a 5 Pentacles - like formation on a bathroom tile etc. that have meant something at the time. The whole world is a big tarot deck/pack of symbols if you look ;)

SunChariot

Personally, I don't believe there is really any such thing as coincidence. I believe that when something is important to us to know, life takes the opportunity to tell us, even if we don't ask. So imo, the card has an important message for you or this would not have happened.

If we need to know something, life will tell us if we do a reading, sometimes even when we ask about something totally different. And if we need to know but do not do a reading it will find other ways to tell us. To me this is just one of those ways. Life, whatever you want to call it, ensured that card ended up there where you would find it just when you needed it. That is how i see it when these kinds of things happen.

Personally, I would read the card and see what the message is about. And if necessary pull more cards to ask more in depth about what you need to know.

Babs

SunChariot

Ack. Sorry about that! I am not used to using the app yet. :)

I am new, but whenever a card jumps from my deck while shuffling (I've already started my rituals by then), or ends up some where it shouldn't be - I take notice. Sometimes it's relevant, sometimes not. But I don't want to make the mistake of not noticing if I should, KWIM?

KWIM?

Never heard that before, what does it mean?

Babs

CrystalSeas

Know What I Mean?