Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 283 : December 31 - January 6

Scarlet Woodland

Still playing with those mini Pagan Cats this week. Those iddle cards are so cute I could bite them... even if I am too old and blind to see them now :D. I think I might need more cat decks.

Gonna take The Housewives Tarot for a spin this week too. Have never given it a full week as it's kinda silly but it is a great little deck and should work well for my new year's aims.

Wishing everyone a better, happier, healthier new year :thumbsup:. 2016 can kiss my *** :p

DaughterOfDanu

Still playing with those mini Pagan Cats this week. Those iddle cards are so cute I could bite them... even if I am too old and blind to see them now :D. I think I might need more cat decks.

Gonna take The Housewives Tarot for a spin this week too. Have never given it a full week as it's kinda silly but it is a great little deck and should work well for my new year's aims.

Wishing everyone a better, happier, healthier new year :thumbsup:. 2016 can kiss my *** :p

Enjoy your time with the Housewives. Don't let it's humorous looks deceive you! I've found it and it's undead sister (The Zombie Tarot) to be surprisingly spot on.

If you like the Pagan Cats you may also like the the tarot of the Mystical Cats. Has a similar magical vibe and soft artwork.

Also welcome Willowy!

Nemia

Orbifold! I wanted it so much, was so happy to have it, but somehow I find it daunting - it's SO different. I'll give it a try this week.

RiverRunsDeep

For general, daily readings, I'll be using my Hoi Polloi tarot.

And, since this is the time of year I like to embark on some shadow work, I will use both the Badger's Forest tarot and BodhiSeed's Elements of Recovery deck. I can't wait to find out how these decks work together!

page of wands

Thanks for adding me!

I ordered an Oracle deck for Christmas, so hopefully next week I'll have a different deck to talk about.

CharlotteK

Hello everyone 🤗 best wishes for a wonderful 2017.

This week I'd like to spend some time With Kat Black's Golden Tarot. I've had it a while and it's only been out of the box once.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

BodhiSeed

Welcome to our newest members! :)

Hope all of us will have a great 2017; may we be able to meet any challenges we face with inner calm and have joyful times aplenty! :party:

River, since I have both the decks you're doing shadow work with, I hope you'll let us know how they work together (I love the Badger's Forest :D).

VG, a bow and thank you for carrying us through the year and into 2017. :heart: I'm in with the Secret Forest paired with the Faeries Oracle.

willowy

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
Loving how different all our choices have been so far.

I agree,DaughterofDanu, I have both housewives and zombie and they're suprising good.

Scarlette woodland,the newly out Cat tarot ia a brilliant cat deck,worth a look for any cat fans,I love it as much as my baba studio bohemian cats deck.

AJ

welcome to our new players!

I inventory my decks in January each year, adding the new ones, crossing off the gone ones.

Then I print out the list.
I can use any deck I like, but as I use them I cross them off.
Crossed offs are out of circulation then, until all have been used.
I continue using the old list until all decks are crossed off.

Takes a lot less time to do it than explain it :)

RiverRunsDeep

River, since I have both the decks you're doing shadow work with, I hope you'll let us know how they work together (I love the Badger's Forest :D).

Will do! :)