instruction sheet for TWU 1st edition?

delinfrey

EDIT: issue is resolved by Wild Unknown, who have already shipped out a replacement insert sheet for me :) I only had to cover the shipping costs - very lovely, and extremely fast service!

I hope this is the right thread - let me know if not.

I have a peculiar problem. I own all the Wild Unknown editions (the mass-market one is on its way), and I wanted to do the yearly spread today with it, the 1st edition. The last time I used it must have been autumn 2015 (I read with the 2nd edition throughout last year) in Germany, visiting my mother-in-law.

I keep my decks in pedantic order in my Tarot cupboard, together with all books etc organised. LWB-s I always keep in the tuck box, for books I have a separate shelf.

And the instruction sheet from the 1st edition was missing! I absolutely do not understand how this is possible, as after a reading, I would obviously put the sheet back in the box (I keep the LWB or sheets under the cards, not on top).

It is literally nowhere and I was thinking, okay, maybe someone read the sheet at the party in Germany without me noticing, but there is no way of getting it back.

If anybody has useful suggestions, they are much appreciated :) Or perhaps someone has been in a similar situation?