The Masque Tarot - My Second Tarot Deck

Strega

Wow! Such beautiful cards! :)

Strega

Where can we find your first deck? :)

blue_fusion

Strega said:
Where can we find your first deck? :)

i'm still making a website for this deck. i made the website of my first deck as the temporary location for this one. it's at

http://necromance.topcities.com

just click on the "Masque Tarot" trump.

also, i'm currently making the backgrounds of around ten cards for this deck, which i will, hpoefully, be able to upload by next week.

just keep you guys updated.

:)

Strega

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. ;)

Alissa

I'm so glad this thread was revived! I havent had much chance to read archives, and these cards are just scrumptuous!

I wanted to chime in that I think adding a suit is interesting, as the 5th element or ether, immediately calls to mind a suit representing matters of the immaterial/spiritual. It is after all an important aspect, whether pursued or ignored, in everyone's life. However, as you said, if in doing so you only repeat what the Majors have to say, then what's the point? (Being a libra here, sorry).

Anyhow, what are your latest thoughts on the idea?

Alissa

o h p.s. and I forgot to mention that adding the Princess makes sense to me as well. It certainly is a well thought out concept and I concurred immeidately!

SherryZoned

Blue..sure thing..course mien cant hold a candle to yours..I have have card worked out except for drawing th efool..i just cant draw it well.

blue_fusion

RedWood said:
Blue..sure thing..course mien cant hold a candle to yours..I have have card worked out except for drawing th efool..i just cant draw it well.

of course not. i think that every work has its own level of beauty. :)

anyways, i've also added the sun card in my gallery. :)

added cards
----
as well as the star card.
the wheel card,
the moon card,
and the card back design

:)

maiden

Your deck is stunning so far!!

They have a Van Gogh feel to them with the brilliant colors and swirly texture.

Just beautiful...

Maiden