My moldavite experience

celticnoodle

Here are few pictures of my Moldavite.
It's about 1 inch by 3/4 inch so as Moldavite goes it's a larger one.
I hung it on a lite lamp so you can see the light shinning through it.
I wear it with black tourmaline beads on each side of it...tones down the high vibrations a little.
Gives me a carefree feeling with the black tourmaline to temper the energy.
wow! that is GORGEOUS!!! I'll add a pic of mine tomorrow. I'm too lazy right now. :laugh:

Mashed potatoes and milk? That sounds VERY Irish!!! :)
I was thinking of going to the crystal store today, but decided not to... Too crummy and sick.
I could LIVE on mashed potatoes and milk! :D Maybe it is the Irish blood in my veins! :laugh:

I hope you are soon feeling better. I hate to ask this, but do you think this feeling crummy and sick is due to the moldavite?? :eek: If so--put it away for awhile--not in a room where you are in for any length of time. leave it be until you are feeling 100% and when you can have some of the other stones mentioned that helps with the moldavite. Also make sure you are very well grounded as well before you go near it again. It may be that you are extremely sensitive to its energy.

lark

That is SO BEAUTIFUL lark! Did you buy it like that (as a necklace) or did you put it together yourself?
I put it together myself...my Moldavite has a hole drilled in the top and the black tourmaline is from a bracelet that broke, so I decided to try them together and it worked out so really well.

celticnoodle

lol! I just realized I posted it 3x! how did THAT happen???? :laugh:

Kurenai

wow! that is GORGEOUS!!! I'll add a pic of mine tomorrow. I'm too lazy right now. :laugh:

well...I am Irish, as you can tell by my name here. I could LIVE on mashed potatoes and milk! :D

I hope you are soon feeling better. I hate to ask this, but do you think this feeling crummy and sick is due to the moldavite?? :eek: If so--put it away for awhile--not in a room where you are in for any length of time. leave it be until you are feeling 100% and when you can have some of the other stones mentioned that helps with the moldavite. Also make sure you are very well grounded as well before you go near it again. It may be that you are extremely sensitive to its energy.

Hey celticnoodle...
Actually, I've been going through a lot of personal problems lately, and it kind of hit the crisis point in the past week or so. I don't think the moldavite has anything to do with it. I didn't have any strong reaction to it initially -- just a "removed" feeling and a bit of chest heaviness. :)

celticnoodle

okay. good! Sorry that you are having a rough time with things. Hope they all straighten out soon for you.

elle_muse

Still not feeling any strange things. I've been feeling calm and content, but not sure if it's the moldavite.

It still has a powerful vibration and I'm drawn to it, even though its not the prettiest stone.

Padma

I think it affects everyone differently...! I was always sort of repelled by it in its raw form, but I find I do like the polished and cut ones. :) I used to have such a severe aversion to it, that merely looking at it made me feel strong nausea...Now I look at it, even pictures on the Web, and I feel the great strength of it. As in, even looking at pics of some of it makes me feel stuff going on in my chakras. Weird!

It must definitely be time for me to get some! ;) I have a small chip of it, but it is not big enough to make me feel too much. It is about the size of your fingernail on your baby finger.

Hemera

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=175866
You can check out other studies if you want to see how they went about it :) Also, please PM Hemera, who moderates the subforum on crystals, so she can add you to the study index!

Thank you Padma. And thank you Kurenai for the PM :)
I have now added this thread to the Study Group Index.

@celticnoodle: Well tripple posted :p (I have just ever managed double posting) -I have removed the two extra posts form sight.

celticnoodle

Thank you Padma. And thank you Kurenai for the PM :)
I have now added this thread to the Study Group Index.

@celticnoodle: Well tripple posted :p (I have just ever managed double posting) -I have removed the two extra posts form sight.

:laugh: thanks Hemera. All I can think is that I was so blown away by the photo that I posted it 3x. :D

I still have to take a picture of my moldavite--which I will try to do today and post.

elle_muse

Just an update, that these past few 3-4 days have been rough. A lot of emotions are surfacing. I've cried so much in these past few days.

Another interesting thing that happened, is that my spirit guide (or even a ghost, perhaps!) has tried to contact me big time.

It's still too early to say anything, but I feel like something is coming up, some synchronicities are occurring, a lot of emotions are surfacing and my cards are showing some visitors/news/change of some sort.

Who knows. Only time will tell.