Rosetta Tarot Study Group...?

frac_ture

Hi, All--

I recently ended my latest self-imposed moratorium on buying new decks...and as a result, the Rosetta Tarot and the Book of Seshet are even now winging their way toward me. I think it would be great to be able to discuss the learning process with others in getting to know this deck. Since there doesn't seem to be a Study Group for the deck and companion book yet, I thought I might contribute to the AT community by gauging interest here, and then pitching in on launching the Group if more than a couple of people want to take part.

I know several people expressed interest in such a Group over in the Rosetta thread currently underway in the Tarot Decks board, but it might be helpful to see how many people will trek over this way for a show of hands...

Please do sound off as you're able, and if things look good, I'll volunteer to get the Group happening. Thanks, everyone!

DaisyDragonfly

I'm definitely in :)

herself

Yep!

Me too :)

GoldenWolf

Yes, I want to join the study group for this deck! Thanks for starting this thread to gauge interest in this group.

Asbestos Mango

Me six!

frac_ture

Yay! Half a dozen of us so far:

DaisyDragonfly
herself
GoldenWolf
faunabay
Asbestos Mango
frac_ture

Hopefully a few more people will chime in here, too, but it's a promising beginning! I'll be offline for most of the rest of the day, but I'll check back in tonight or tomorrow, and unless people who spoke up here already start to withdraw for some reason, I think we may have the makings of a Rosetta Group! More soon...

Bluefeet

Please count me in! :)

Wee_Gypsy

Rosetta Tarot Study Group

me too! :D