Goddess Tarot Study Group

rexenne2003

The impression I get from the deck is that it would be good to use for spiritual questions. Being a spiritual deck by design, this only makes sense for me.

RedMaple

Hi, I'd like to join in, too. I love the Goddess deck. I use it for personal readings of all kinds, and for spiritual readings, of course. I'll also be reading along on the threads and may join in from time to time, as I've never really studied the deck, other than using it quite a lot.

I've been reading Mary Greer's book on the Court Cards, and just did a few exercises with this deck, and realized all over again, how much I love it, and how distinct the personalities are for the court cards.

Moongold

The thread did die a year ago - a kind of 4 Swords hibernation. Why not start it up again?

Antharias

Count me in!

Hi!

The goddess tarot is my first deck and I will like to know more about it. Count me in!

ocho8s

I would love to be part of this study group
I just got my deck and it is lovely

Blessings
Anaoly

saoirse1561

...am I too late?

Is this group still going on? If not, would anyone else have any interest in reviving it?

The Goddess Tarot is my favorite deck by far and I'm interested in developing a deeper understanding of it. I recently got the Workbook to go along with the deck ... I would love to discuss this deck with others!

Morse Bleu

Destiny indeed

Hey I would love to join your tarot study group. I have recieved this deck twice as a gift from the two most important men in my life. And only recently have i begun to work on it. I also have the book and it has helped tremendously. I would be interested in learning more about the history of the goddesses however, since that is not a big part of the book. All i want to know is when do we start? Thanks. :)

autumnsdaughter

Hello, I don't know if anyone is interested, but I recently received this deck, and intend to post my ideas about each card- if anyone likes, feel free to join in! I'd love alternate views!

Morse Bleu

goddess tarot

hey, I'd be interested in your views on each card and also in discussion. It seems that each winter I begin again on the study of this deck but never get going anywhere with it. I'd love it if there would be someone else inspiring me to pick it up again. :)

cardlady22

please delete