Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom

seedcake

[size=+1]The most important thing I got out of the book is the fundamental difference between the majors and minors![/size]

I had a little struggle with minors and definitely, this book helped me to embrace it.

It's not just for a one-reading. "Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom" is a thing which should be checked from time to time to refresh your idea of cards. It gave me also a lot of inspiration to dig by myself.

Richard

I had a little struggle with minors and definitely, this book helped me to embrace it.

It's not just for a one-reading. "Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom" is a thing which should be checked from time to time to refresh your idea of cards. It gave me also a lot of inspiration to dig by myself.

I mainly got it for use as a reference, along with Mary Greer's Tarot Reversals, but it did give me a new perspective on tarot as a divinatory tool. I don't do much fortune telling nowadays, but dedicated practitioners of the art, such as Pollack and Greer, have much to offer regarding this important usage of tarot. Also, I appreciate their high regard for the RWS, although I am biased in this respect: I have loved the Waite deck ever since my first tarot purchase, the Albano-Waite clone, which was around 1969-70.

seedcake

I mainly got it for use as a reference, along with Mary Greer's Tarot Reversals, but it did give me a new perspective on tarot as a divinatory tool. I don't do much fortune telling nowadays, but dedicated practitioners of the art, such as Pollack and Greer, have much to offer regarding this important usage of tarot. Also, I appreciate their high regard for the RWS, although I am biased in this respect: I have loved the Waite deck ever since my first tarot purchase, the Albano-Waite clone, which was around 1969-70.

This is the next book which I really want to read and work with. I'm not using reversals at the moment but few times they just happened and I hadn't had a need for changing their positions. I've read them how they were.