My moldavite experience

Padma

You are very poetic, Yannie :)

I have only ever had one small sliver of moldavite, and never really worked with it, although I have read a great deal about it. It just sits in my crystal dish with all the others.

As a treat, I have bought myself a clear and faceted moldavite ring. The stone is oval, and has a small round Danburite crystal on each side. Danburite is a clear stone, and facilitates the opening of the crown chakra. I will get the ring on Tuesday or Wednesday (ordered from Robert Simmons' store, Heaven and Earth jewelry in Vermont) and I am looking forward to working with moldavite.

I think I will pair it with black star diopside to stay grounded - even looking at the picture of the ring made my heart beat very fast, and made me feel a trifle breathless!

I have never felt really drawn to it, till now; and I prefer the gemstone type (smooth, faceted) to the wrinkly natural chunks. So I am kind of excited to be getting it! :)

ETA I will come and record any impressions I get from it, here.

Padma

Well, I got my ring today, and felt the racing of the heart as I was getting it out of the packaging. I always get that racing heart when I am strongly connecting to a crystal! It is a beautiful ring. I've been wearing it for about 2 hours now, and I am feeling an excitement in the tummy as well as a bit of a headache. It seems to make me focus on my breathing a lot. Interesting stuff! :) What really interests me is the long term gains, way it can shift your healing and your destiny into the fast lane. Am ok with that!

I have attached here a pic of a similar ring from the website of the store.

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 230

celticnoodle

:bugeyed: OMG! That ring is GORGEOUS!!!

OH, PADMA!!! You lucky, lucky lady!!! :thumbsup: Please do keep us updated on how it works w/you. It is absolutely beautiful and I am sure you won't be taking that off anytime too soon-or at least for long! :D

Padma

It is pretty, thank you, CN. However, the silver is not as thick as pictured, sadly. But the moldavite itself is gorgeous! Filled with brighter green stars...it has a wonderful, effervescent quality to it. The danburite makes my teeth hurt a bit, it resonates at a really high level.

The moldavite itself is no longer bothering me too much, the effects were primarily in my heart and lungs and stomach (and mild headache). Sort of like the excited feeling you get when you see someone you love very much, and haven't seen in a long time! Like picking up your fave brother at the airport, that kind of feeling. A bit overwhelmed. But I took it off for an hour, then put it back on, and the headache part passed...

It really makes my lungs feel funny, as though they are regenerating or cleansing or something...useful, as I have bad lung issues! So that was cool. It seems to have calmed down now, I have been wearing the ring most of the day. While I wish I could have afforded a larger stone (it's only 8 by 10 mm), it is still pretty cool :) it's just smaller than my usual Thai style jewelry.

It will be interesting to see what other effects it has...

:)

celticnoodle

wow! What nice feelings it evokes. It sounds like a great stone for you right now. I do always feel like crystals (and honestly pretty much anything) we need has a way of finding us. So, apparently, this moldavite was meant for you--even before you bought it! Sorry to hear bout your lung isssues, but I am also willing to bet this moldavite ring will indeed help you with that. As you well know, the moldavite is very healing - in fact, I think you were the one who even mentioned that in this thread! It is really lovely! I think you found the right stone for you. The size is really only a personal choice anyway, and this stone obviously speaks to you and this is what is important! Very lovely, Padma. Enjoy it and wear it in good health! :D Its also funny how it came to you now--as you are preparing to move. I wonder how it will help you with this, as I strongly feel there is more to this ring then just healing your lung issues. Keep this in mind and keep us updated as you are able to!

Michellehihi

Do you have a crystal shop you can go to? The best way to tell if it's fake or not is to see it in person.

You can also purchase moldavite from this website:

http://www.vltaviny.cz/en

From the moldavite museum...

Thank you for this link, I just bought a beautiful piece from them! Can't wait to receive it!!!

Padma

wow! What nice feelings it evokes. It sounds like a great stone for you right now. I do always feel like crystals (and honestly pretty much anything) we need has a way of finding us. So, apparently, this moldavite was meant for you--even before you bought it! Sorry to hear bout your lung isssues, but I am also willing to bet this moldavite ring will indeed help you with that. As you well know, the moldavite is very healing - in fact, I think you were the one who even mentioned that in this thread! It is really lovely! I think you found the right stone for you. The size is really only a personal choice anyway, and this stone obviously speaks to you and this is what is important! Very lovely, Padma. Enjoy it and wear it in good health! :D Its also funny how it came to you now--as you are preparing to move. I wonder how it will help you with this, as I strongly feel there is more to this ring then just healing your lung issues. Keep this in mind and keep us updated as you are able to!

Indeed, CN - I agree with you about the stones we need finding us :) and yes, I did get it for reasons other than healing (but, yes, for healing too). I feel my road has become a bit stagnant, and I have some habits I want to kick - and that was really why I got it. To move things along.

Because, as crystal healer Naisha Ashian says, moldavite will bring one to change - whether willingly, or kicking and screaming - but one WILL go ;)

Apparently, Seraphinite works really well with moldavite to heal physical issues. I have some big pieces of Seraphinite, so I will wear those with the moldavite and the black diopside.

yannie

Padma, the gem is gorgeous! I felt floaty just looking at it. May yours serve you well :)

Finally brought my pendant home today to meditate with. It is suitable for experienced meditators, for it really brings to the surface old painful memories for you to look at, process, understand, resolve, until it doesn't hurt anymore when you look at it. I so need this. If one approaches the stone with the bravery to face your old demons, you can safely work with it. Otherwise you'd risk getting caught in a dark loop.

But once that gunk is out of the way, the peace and clarity of mind is awesome. This thing is REALLY good at removing gunk - if you don't resist.

Another thing that happened is my hearing seems amplified? A neighbour's door slammed upstairs and I heard it surround-sound in my head :bugeyed: furniture creaked upstairs & I felt it as a gut-churning sound & vibration in the next room.

Funny, it doesn't cause me headaches but makes my head feel better - lighter. It rests just below the hollow in my throat if I wear it out. The pietersite that accompanied it before jumped out of my hand two days in a row at the shop, so I took it as a sign to get only the moldavite. However I am pairing it with a seraphinite bracelet that I got sometime back, & azurite & citrine to help with creativity. Writer's block's a btch :mad:

celticnoodle

Indeed, CN - I agree with you about the stones we need finding us :) and yes, I did get it for reasons other than healing (but, yes, for healing too). I feel my road has become a bit stagnant, and I have some habits I want to kick - and that was really why I got it. To move things along.
you know, I found a crystal--a GORGEOUS cluster of raw clear crystal that had a lot of white in each of the parts on its cluster. It was about 2" long and so clean and gorgeous. It truly called out to me. I reached down and picked it up and so badly wanted to take it home and so regret not doing so too. But, it was in a national park, and the rules are to NOT remove anything and leave everything where you found it. Esp. as they were still doing archeological digs there. It was with great sadness that I had to put it down again and walk away from it. I swear it was calling to me. I've regretted it ever since.

But, I think IF it is meant to be...we WILL be reunited and it will come to live with me in the future. This was when we were in AZ, and I don't get to AZ often--if I am lucky, once every 3 or 4yrs. and no idea if we will ever get there again. So, when I think of this, I still kick myself for NOT taking it. but....

Because, as crystal healer Naisha Ashian says, moldavite will bring one to change - whether willingly, or kicking and screaming - but one WILL go ;)

Apparently, Seraphinite works really well with moldavite to heal physical issues. I have some big pieces of Seraphinite, so I will wear those with the moldavite and the black diopside.

:laugh: yes, I know that about moldavite. Mine needs to kick me in the butt and make the changes happen for me right now, but I have to think the moldavite will do so at the right moment for me...:laugh: I didn't know that of the Seraphinite. I will have to look into that. Thanks for the information.

celticnoodle

Finally brought my pendant home today to meditate with. It is suitable for experienced meditators, for it really brings to the surface old painful memories for you to look at, process, understand, resolve, until it doesn't hurt anymore when you look at it. I so need this. If one approaches the stone with the bravery to face your old demons, you can safely work with it. Otherwise you'd risk getting caught in a dark loop.

HURRAY! I am so glad you got it so quickly! I honestly thought it'd be longer when you said you had it on layaway. I can't wait to hear more on your experiences with it!

But once that gunk is out of the way, the peace and clarity of mind is awesome. This thing is REALLY good at removing gunk - if you don't resist.
yes, very true.

Another thing that happened is my hearing seems amplified? A neighbour's door slammed upstairs and I heard it surround-sound in my head :bugeyed: furniture creaked upstairs & I felt it as a gut-churning sound & vibration in the next room.

Funny, it doesn't cause me headaches but makes my head feel better - lighter. It rests just below the hollow in my throat if I wear it out. The pietersite that accompanied it before jumped out of my hand two days in a row at the shop, so I took it as a sign to get only the moldavite. However I am pairing it with a seraphinite bracelet that I got sometime back, & azurite & citrine to help with creativity. Writer's block's a btch :mad:

my goodness! I am surprised that the pietersite did that! I once had a stone do the same thing to me at a psychic expo. I so badly wanted that crystal, but didn't have enough cash on me, and the people didn't have the ability to take a credit card, sadly. So when I go THIS year--I'm taking more cash with me, just in case I am able to get that stone again! :D

Keep us updated, please! You too, Padma. :)