Daughters of the Moon aka DOM-The Amazon/The Chariot

WhiteRaven

Ace said:
You can still (hint, hint!) bring that up!

yep...this is getting really interesting...ROFLOL...we have one thread about shopping for a book and where it's cheaper etc...we have this one that's running into the discussion of the Lovers..we have the lovers sitting somewhere else with only observations of the artwork..then we have the others that we didn't tap on the meaning too much either...I REALLY suck at running Study Groups...LOL :laugh: :laugh:

hmmmm...that could be a good question for next week in the Circle of Stone....how can I be a better Study Group leader....heheheheh

;)

Ace

Thank you RedEmma, for reminding us of why a deck like this one is neccessary. I came of age in the 70's, chose a career as my main goal instead of marriage (my family was appalled) and have been happily single ever since. I find the extremism of this deck occasionally off-putting but you are right, there was a time we needed this. Women today deny being feminists, thinking of us (yes, I AM A FEMINIST and proud of it!) as bra-burners or men hating lesbians. Some of the biggest men haters I know are sexually active hetrosexual women. And I am not a lesbian. All "Women's lib" was about was equal pay for equal work period. By the time I was an adult, most of the equal protection under the law was in place.

But you are right, that anger that says we are "just" women needs to be rekindled sometimes and this deck reminds us that it is there to tap into.

WhiteRaven

ummm...folks...the other thread for Strength is up...is anyone interested in carrying on with this? :confused:

Just wondering....