Study Group: The Fairytale Tarot

Aulruna

Arwen - lots of positive energies from me as well!

I can relate, because I'm seeking a new job myself... my current one is well paid, but drains me of about everything else :-(

However, I'd love to be part of the Fairytale study group! The deck is wonderful, and it would give me the opportunity to go through my own collecion of international fairy tale books again. Have neglected them for a while... So, count me in!

Hugs
Morwenna

obsidian_queen

Count me in!

I'll be getting this deck hopefully sometime next week and the stories coupled with cards I feel will be a powerful combination. I can't wait for discussion for this deck to begin!

aquanesha

It's on the way and I'm excited

I can not lie at first I thought that the Gilded Tarot was going to be the only deck that I really wanted but that has drastically changed.

I can't wait until my Fairytale Tarot arrives and we get this study group started. :)

Owl Song

9/1 would be a good time for me, too. By then I should have definitely gotten through the entire book. I am enjoying this deck so much.

Cocobird55

I would like to join in, too. September 1 is a good start date for me, also.

ArwenNightstar

I will begin a new thread for the first card, The Fool, on September 1. Maybe if everyone can read the story of "The Poor Miller's Boy and The Little Cat" or some verison of it. I believe this is the original version of Puss-In-Boots and Dick Miller and his Puss.

Do you want a new thread per card or do you want all the cards in this same thread? I don't know how this goes. Grin!

aquanesha

ArwenNightstar said:
Do you want a new thread per card or do you want all the cards in this same thread? I don't know how this goes. Grin!

I personally feel that it would be better to have a thread for each card. That way we don't have to search too much.

Sulis

Hi folks,

Could you please begin a new thread for every card studied and let one of the Tarot Study Group moderators (Moonbow* or myself) know when a new thread is started.
We'll make an index thread and add each new thread to it.

For info on starting study groups please read this thread at the top of the study groups forum: Thinking of Starting a study group

ArwenNightstar

Sulis said:
Hi folks,

Could you please begin a new thread for every card studied and let one of the Tarot Study Group moderators (Moonbow* or myself) know when a new thread is started.
We'll make an index thread and add each new thread to it.

For info on starting study groups please read this thread at the top of the study groups forum: Thinking of Starting a study group

Thank you, Sulis! I swear I was going to read the FAQ before I started. LOL!

aquanesha

Yes!

I just got mine in the mail.
I can start on 9/1 with everyone.
YEAH!!!