Tarot Challenge

cbiz83

Hey Folks,

I was thinking of doing a personal 30-day Tarot challenge just by blogging. But then I wondered if there might not be some people at AT who'd like to make it a group activity.

Granted, there might be some who find the thought onerous, and that's cool. I'd never survive a 30 day gym challenge. But, I thought I'd test the waters of those who might like it.

Concept:
Nothing too complicated. Just a challenge to interact with the cards every day for 30 days (Bonus! Apparently there's an official Tarot day at the end of May?)

Ideas:
Mix and match as you like.
-Daily meditation / card study
-Daily spread
-30 Spreads in 30 Days
-30 Questions in 30 Days
(and so on).

Here's the 30-Day Challenge Draw Thread. Please only post draws in that thread. This one is fine for the organizing discussion :)

Let's start posting as of 5/4. But if you want to hop on after 5/4, do so!

Thoughts?

Cheers, Chris

Alta

Hi Chris,

Talking Tarot is fine for everything except the readings. What you could do is set up a thread in Daily Draws and Group Readings, and add the link to your organizing post.

Alta

JylliM

I'd be up for a challenge! A daily card study would be something I could most likely stick to.

cbiz83

Hi Chris,

Talking Tarot is fine for everything except the readings. What you could do is set up a thread in Daily Draws and Group Readings, and add the link to your organizing post.

Alta

Hi Alta! Absolutely. I'll be sure that if we do post draws there's a specific draw thread in the other subforum.

AnemoneRosie

When does this start?

cbiz83

I'm starting today for anyone who wants to join me over in the Daily Draws thread.

JylliM

Heading over there shortly to post my first draw.