Lightworkers

Pageofswords

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and tarot. I've no idea at all where to ask this question. Sorry.

Is there a tarot deck for Lightworkers?

Thank you!

nisaba

All of them!

Shibiusa

Thanks nisaba. Will Oracle cards serve my purpose?
Oracle cards are "easier" to learn because they don't have the structure that a tarot deck has. Many times, you have the advice written of the card and you barely need to think about it. It's how you get instant advice, like feeling and then thinking.
Tarot cards need a bit more work and study to understand, but also have another depth that oracles cards don't have. It's really versatile for questioning and receiving advice (the oracles cards aren't that versatile). It challenges your intuition a lot and it's more like thinking and then feeling.
Both are ways to receive messages, though. It really depends on you, your availability and your confidence. You are the one that has to decide what is your call (even if it's just for now! You can start with one and then get the other when you think it's right). Afterall, in both options, the power comes from you.

At least, this is my opinion. I have two tarot decks, but I've also been thinking about getting an oracle deck for quick advices :p

Pageofswords

Oracle cards are "easier" to learn because they don't have the structure that a tarot deck has. Many times, you have the advice written of the card and you barely need to think about it. It's how you get instant advice, like feeling and then thinking.
Tarot cards need a bit more work and study to understand, but also have another depth that oracles cards don't have. It's really versatile for questioning and receiving advice (the oracles cards aren't that versatile). It challenges your intuition a lot and it's more like thinking and then feeling.
Both are ways to receive messages, though. It really depends on you, your availability and your confidence. You are the one that has to decide what is your call (even if it's just for now! You can start with one and then get the other when you think it's right). Afterall, in both options, the power comes from you.

At least, this is my opinion. I have two tarot decks, but I've also been thinking about getting an oracle deck for quick advices :p

Thank you so much for this valuable information. Could you please suggest me the name of some good Oracle decks? :)

Alta

You could also check out the ATF Oracles section. Loads of decks discussed there.

Disa

If you are a lightworker, your tools will be working in the light- no matter what tools they are.
It is your intent that matters, not the tool.

Grizabella

I'm not sure what a lightworker is, but the Oracles I use most are Lenormand, Kipper and the Tea Leaf Oracle. The Lenormand and Kipper cards are the ones I'm using the most right now.

Ruby Jewel

I'm not sure what a lightworker is, but the Oracles I use most are Lenormand, Kipper and the Tea Leaf Oracle. The Lenormand and Kipper cards are the ones I'm using the most right now.

Hi Grizabella. Which Lenormand do you use? I got the big one, but can't find any books in English on it so I'm looking for the less complex version, but there seems to be several.

DaughterOfDanu

Ravynne Phelan is a tarot and oracle artist who considers herself a lightworker (Last I recall). Her Messengers Oracle is gorgeous and easy to read with. She has a few others and a tarot coming out within the next few months.