Lightworkers

Grizabella

Hi Grizabella. Which Lenormand do you use? I got the big one, but can't find any books in English on it so I'm looking for the less complex version, but there seems to be several.

I use the mass market version of the Gilded Reverie and the book The Essential Lenormand by Rana George. It's an absolutely wonderful book! I hope you can get it. It's a new book and fantastic for learning the Lenormand. The Gilded Reverie is just gorgeous and I don't use any other Lenormand than that one. It comes in a wonderful little sturdy box with a magnetic closure. I hope you can get both.

Coming back to add that there's another new very good book by Patrick Dunn called Cartomancy with the Lenormand and Tarot if you have some extra money to get it.

I absolutely recommend the Rana George book, though. I hope you can get it. And the Gilded Reverie Lenormand is absolutely wonderful.

IndigoViolet

So long as you are a lightworker you can go with whatever good method you prefer. Any divination and anything including tarots, depending on what system you want to use. You can give the common Rider waite tarot deck a shot, since reference is readily available and is good for beginners alike too.

Pageofswords

Though I'm new to tarot but tarot seems so easy, especially Elemental dignities. I use Rider-Waite deck, Crowley Thoth Tarot deck, and Osho Zen tarot deck. I want to buy some new tarot decks to widen my imagination and intuitive powers.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me out with this one. :)

reall

just to recommend my Chakra Lenormand Oracle Meditation and Spell deck!:)
all info here; https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
idea was to make it *perfect deck for learning divination with cards!:)
and there is some *light spell work included in free pdf guidebook that can be downloaded here http://fav.me/d9sqzk0
hope you like!^^ and wish you all best on your journey of light!^^:))

Barleywine

Ravynne Phelan is a tarot and oracle artist who considers herself a lightworker (Last I recall). Her Messengers Oracle is gorgeous and easy to read with. She has a few others and a tarot coming out within the next few months.

I've had the Messenger Oracle on my wish-list for a while. I just checked on Amazon and it's gone down from almost $23 (US) to just over $14 (US). Good time to buy it.

Ruby Jewel

I use the mass market version of the Gilded Reverie and the book The Essential Lenormand by Rana George. It's an absolutely wonderful book! I hope you can get it. It's a new book and fantastic for learning the Lenormand. The Gilded Reverie is just gorgeous and I don't use any other Lenormand than that one. It comes in a wonderful little sturdy box with a magnetic closure. I hope you can get both.

Coming back to add that there's another new very good book by Patrick Dunn called Cartomancy with the Lenormand and Tarot if you have some extra money to get it.

I absolutely recommend the Rana George book, though. I hope you can get it. And the Gilded Reverie Lenormand is absolutely wonderful.

Thanks for the great info....I'm looking into it now. If I find them I will get them. Will let you know.

Pageofswords

just to recommend my Chakra Lenormand Oracle Meditation and Spell deck!:)
all info here; https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
idea was to make it *perfect deck for learning divination with cards!:)
and there is some *light spell work included in free pdf guidebook that can be downloaded here http://fav.me/d9sqzk0
hope you like!^^ and wish you all best on your journey of light!^^:))

Wow! Beautiful cards. Let me download the booklet and read it than I will come back to you. Thank you so much!

Pageofswords

Thank you All !

Falcor

Ravynne Phelan is a tarot and oracle artist who considers herself a lightworker (Last I recall). Her Messengers Oracle is gorgeous and easy to read with. She has a few others and a tarot coming out within the next few months.

I wanted to suggest the Messenger Oracle too! The deck is really amazing, I enjoy working with it a lot, we just clicked from the start =]

reall

Wow! Beautiful cards. Let me download the booklet and read it than I will come back to you. Thank you so much!

ha ha! happy you like it!^^ feel free to ask me anything!^^ :)))