Almost Identical Natal Chart With Someone

druidess

Hello! So I just met someone with very similar placements to mine and wondering if there's any significance to this. Is having too many of the same planets in the same sign a bad thing?

We have our mars/jupiter/saturn/uranus/neptune/pluto/lilith/ceres/pallas/juno/vesta/fortune/north node & our mc is opposite of one another. Our degrees and houses I believe are different as well as sun/moon/rising. Although, I have a cap rising/leo moon & he has a leo rising/cap moon.

It's almost creepy...

Any thought at all on this would be appreciated!

CosmicBeing

This is very cool...I don't have an answer. But look forward to see what you find out through this thread or from your own personal studies.

Sharla

Probably best to post a chart for people to see. But this seems like a karmic past life occurrence.

druidess

Probably best to post a chart for people to see. But this seems like a karmic past life occurrence.

How do I include a photo? I have a screenshot of our aspects.

druidess

This is very cool...I don't have an answer. But look forward to see what you find out through this thread or from your own personal studies.

Thanks, I'll try and keep everyone updated!

Minderwiz

Hello! So I just met someone with very similar placements to mine and wondering if there's any significance to this. Is having too many of the same planets in the same sign a bad thing?

We have our mars/jupiter/saturn/uranus/neptune/pluto/lilith/ceres/pallas/juno/vesta/fortune/north node & our mc is opposite of one another. Our degrees and houses I believe are different as well as sun/moon/rising. Although, I have a cap rising/leo moon & he has a leo rising/cap moon.

It's almost creepy...

Any thought at all on this would be appreciated!

You need to remember that not all planets or asteroids move at the same pace. Uranus, for example, takes seven years to move through a sign, Neptune and Pluto take much longer, in Pluto's case it can take 20 years or more to move through a sign, though due to its eccentric orbit, it can move through some signs in around 15 years. The North Node moves through a sign in about 18 months, so if the person you met was born within eighteen months of you, then it won't be at all surprising that you share all those placements by sign.

Of more significance is the Sun/Moon reversal in your charts and the opposing MCs. But you miss out the more important placements of Mercury through to Saturn and these count much nore than the outers or asteroids, or even the Nodes and the rising sign counts more than any other point, as it fixes the reference point of your charts.

obeygravity

My best friend and I have very similar charts. We were born a little over a month apart and on opposite coasts. We have the same AC/MC and stelliums in our sun sign with the majority of our inner planets. We both have 11H sun placements (She's a leo and I'm a Virgo) though my inner planets aren't in a tight conjunct to each other like hers. Same nodes and Vertexes both of which are conjunct one another (which isn't that wild since, again, same ASCs and all that). Different moon signs as well though, she's an Aries moon and I'm a Cancer moon. I don't know if there's much of a huge meaning just because of the many reasons that Minderwiz pointed out but we often time joke that she's the Hufflepuff version and I'm the Slytherin version :laugh:

I think it's always neat to find things like that in the charts of people you know. It helps understand why you may getting very easily with some people while you may be probe to butting heads heavily with others.