Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #131

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
bee610's Avatar
bee610  bee610 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2009
Location: Pennsylvania, US
Posts: 28
bee610 
Resident

bee610's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Lovers

Work with it with love and devotion. Trust it and trust yourself as well.

What are my raw emotions regarding K?
5 cups reversed. You feel like you missed an opportunity

Q: how can i get my 4 year old son to clean up his lego explosion tonight?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #91
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee610 View Post
5 cups reversed. You feel like you missed an opportunity

Q: how can i get my 4 year old son to clean up his lego explosion tonight?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
star

perhaps encourage him by mentioning that he will get a reward or treat if he does a good job at tidying up the lego

would it be better for me if I avoided starting a romantic relationship with N completely?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #92
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
star

perhaps encourage him by mentioning that he will get a reward or treat if he does a good job at tidying up the lego

would it be better for me if I avoided starting a romantic relationship with N completely?
The Fool

Yes, take things easy and don't be in a rush to enter a relationship; just be light and happy.

How will it go using that dating website?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #93
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Fool

Yes, take things easy and don't be in a rush to enter a relationship; just be light and happy.

How will it go using that dating website?
Knight of cups

you may be surprised to find one man who has potential and stands out whilst you are looking through the website

How would Dia react if I told him that I wouldn't be comfortable with his conduct around other women, so I can only be his friend?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #94
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Knight of cups

you may be surprised to find one man who has potential and stands out whilst you are looking through the website

How would Dia react if I told him that I wouldn't be comfortable with his conduct around other women, so I can only be his friend?
Justice

slighted but would respect your decision

q. His hidden feelings for me
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #95
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
Justice

slighted but would respect your decision

q. His hidden feelings for me
ace of cups

hidden potential for growth in terms of his emotions - he also thinks you, as a person, have potential to be something great

what will Dia's younger brother think of me once we meet?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #96
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
ace of cups

hidden potential for growth in terms of his emotions - he also thinks you, as a person, have potential to be something great

what will Dia's younger brother think of me once we meet?
6 cups

they would think you look young or have a young spirit

q. His feelings for me when we met by chance
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #97
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 
Citizen

Sushi's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
6 cups

they would think you look young or have a young spirit

q. His feelings for me when we met by chance
2 of Wands - It opened up an area of possibility he didnt see before.

How does he feel about me now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #98
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
2 of Wands - It opened up an area of possibility he didnt see before.

How does he feel about me now?
5 of swords

He feels like you have misunderstood his intentions in some way.

How does K feel about me now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #99
idyll's Avatar
idyll  idyll is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jan 2012
Location: Nation's Capital
Posts: 1,157
idyll 
Citizen

idyll's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
5 of swords

He feels like you have misunderstood his intentions in some way.

How does K feel about me now?
Death

K's feelings towards you are changing and evolving.. it's tough to say from this card whether that change is positive or negative, K may be uncertain at this time about how they feel about you.

Q: How does X feel about me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #100


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.