TOADies Anonymous.

barefootlife

Signed up for a tarot class, and ironically the only deck I don't have is the required RWS... FFS... the buying of which broke the seal on my self imposed no buying...

The terrible, terrible irony. At least you have a reason for buying it and it's p. much the cheapest deck around?

CharlotteK

So I decided to sell a bunch of decks to fund 'had to have' vintage purchases and although I sold one I've ended up trading two and have also fallen off the wagon with a self published beauty I saw in the decks section that beguiled me (WHY did I even look?!?).

CharlotteK

Signed up for a tarot class, and ironically the only deck I don't have is the required RWS... FFS... the buying of which broke the seal on my self imposed no buying...
Looooolllll 😂😂😂 Comedy gold.

Falcor

So I decided to sell a bunch of decks to fund 'had to have' vintage purchases and although I sold one I've ended up trading two and have also fallen off the wagon with a self published beauty I saw in the decks section that beguiled me (WHY did I even look?!?).

That how it goes here...XD A common story...

Booklioness

My dear husband has told me he has a nice cedar box for me if I need more room for additional decks. Not helping the addiction... but very sweet.

JylliM

My dear husband has told me he has a nice cedar box for me if I need more room for additional decks. Not helping the addiction... but very sweet.

That right there is a great marriage in action!

Booklioness

But it didn't help! I've those two decks arriving tomorrow, and another slipped into my Amazon cart last night... dog gone Prime 2 day shipping. I'll have Tarot of the Trees, Animal Totem Tarot and Whispers of Lord Ganesha arriving at the same time tomorrow. :/

JylliM

But it didn't help! I've those two decks arriving tomorrow, and another slipped into my Amazon cart last night... dog gone Prime 2 day shipping. I'll have Tarot of the Trees, Animal Totem Tarot and Whispers of Lord Ganesha arriving at the same time tomorrow. :/

So now don't even look at Amazon. Maybe when they arrive you could open one of the decks and put the others away. Open one in a fortnight and the other a fortnight after that. Longer if you can manage it. In the meantime, get to know the one you open.

Cocobird55

I haven't bought any decks in a couple of months. But don't ask me how many fountain pens I have now.