Oracle or Tarot

Ruby Jewel

In a hypothetical situation, say you have a querent come to you for a reading without a preference for either oracle or tarot, and you are both an oracle reader and a tarot reader, what would determine which method you would choose to use. Would it be according to the question? If so, what are the type questions would be the determining factor for each?

Also, one might choose to mix them as clarifiers, but still one method would be the main one.

snowmoon

In a hypothetical situation, say you have a querent come to you for a reading without a preference for either oracle or tarot, and you are both an oracle reader and a tarot reader, what would determine which method you would choose to use. Would it be according to the question? If so, what are the type questions would be the determining factor for each?

Also, one might choose to mix them as clarifiers, but still one method would be the main one.

hi, it depends on the question. if the person ask me i would know what does he think of me, things need to look more then half year, i would choose oracle card.

i feel the oracle deck that I'm using, it works well even for choice between a and b. and with other questions.

so i will mainly choose to use oracle card then tarot now,

Ruby Jewel

hi, it depends on the question. if the person ask me i would know what does he think of me, things need to look more then half year, i would choose oracle card.

i feel the oracle deck that I'm using, it works well even for choice between a and b. and with other questions.

so i will mainly choose to use oracle card then tarot now,

Thanks for your response Snowmoon. I am learning Lenormand now, and I have always loved the tarot....I don't want to lose touch with the tarot, so I am wondering how others are handling it.