TOADies Anonymous.

CharlotteK

I have ordered 5 already this year. It's can't go on. I'm running out of hiding places, and money.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Achlys

Just ordered another deck...send help :(

Nemia

Is there no cure for TOADIES? This is worse than sugar, really. My wish list looks like the telephone book of a medium sized village, and please don't make me count what I ordered already this year.

Actually, if I think about it - it's not so bad. Trades and swaps here on AT don't count, do they? No no, they don't count. It's like eating a) in the middle of the night, b) sweet stuff you don't actually like or c) eating standing up without sitting down nicely. That doesn't make you fat, does it? No no.

*Hrrr-hm*

DDwarks

I don't know what to say about my situation!
I was done up until today (so I lasted 1 week lol) BUT I really thought I was done :(
There was 1 deck left on my most wanted list for 2017 and the rest was 2 kickstarters.
And then today, something came up on the trade forum and I had to.
WTF :(
I'm done now (please God!). That's it. It has to be it!

Carla

There is no cure. If it's not decks, it's books, and even tarot novels. Once you get the bug there's no going back.

EmpressArwen

I have whittled down my amazon wishlist to 13 decks...but now I want a kipper deck.

So 14 decks. That is STILL too many for even a year's worth of buying.

Falcor

There is no cure. If it's not decks, it's books, and even tarot novels. Once you get the bug there's no going back.

Yes, I at books buying journey now. Have ordered 2 Russian tarot books as self B-day present and there are some others I am drooling over atm.

Barleywine

I have a little self-hypnosis at work. I pretend that my wife strongly disapproves of me buying new decks (in reality, all she does is roll her eyes and sigh), so I hold myself in check. My wish list has 13 decks on it that haven't surfaced in years, and my cart has two in it, one a pre-order. The only ones I really have a strong yen for are the Mary-El, the Fin de Siecle Kipper and the Wonderland in a Tin, none of which I will order until June at the earliest.

Tanga

I don't know what to say about my situation!
...And then today, something came up on the trade forum and I had to.
WTF :(
I'm done now (please God!). That's it. It has to be it!

Bwahahahah!

Well - I've caved in - to the Centennial in-a-tin...

And otherwise on my list this year are:
1) Trick or Treat Tarot (Duck Soup) and 2) Anna K. Lenormand - when they're complete.
Maybe - 3) Barbara G in-a-tin - but I have an original which really is almost tin sized anyway so perhaps not...

If available, I'll be buying those 2 around Halloween time.
(Otherwise - I have Monstarot arriving in March - which was a Birthday gift).

So... can I stick to only 2(3) more decks this whole year??

This came to mind with DDwarks comment:

Attachments

• WTFTarotSpread.jpg
    WTFTarotSpread.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 96

Cocobird55

I fell in love with the Distant Tarot. I'm very glad that I have a copy now. This deck makes me feel peaceful.

Back to no buying for a while.