Deck with my daughter

Tigerangel

Deleted, error in post, triple post, please delete.

Tigerangel

Deleted, error in post, triple post, please delete.

CosmicBeing

Very pretty and a marvelous idea.

I been wanting to make my own deck but i will really have to sit down and figure out how I would make one.

Beth-Anne

Very pretty and a marvelous idea.

I been wanting to make my own deck but i will really have to sit down and figure out how I would make one.
We struggled for months till she came up with this plan (which spoke to both of us). I find whenever I work from my culture (the Native half or the Cajun half) its a more natural process cuz it's who I am. And so my advise (as it has been in life so often) is work from who you are. Everyone on this earth has their own fascinating backgrounds. I also think it's why so Many Native decks are such duds, cuz often its not who the creator of the deck is.

MagsStardustBlack

Hi also a Scot here... Very nice images and also from the point of a personal Native path as opposed to a genetic view of the culture. Lovely how it's a project you can both share as mother and daughter.

Beth-Anne

5decc27cd4cbd98297b3fdc6f2d1a600.jpg

Beth-Anne

8a73e116f3114232a2cc1f344b8525b6.jpg

Not sure if this will be redone with more neutral background colours or not

Beth-Anne

db48ba81af765d753841b1fa39819e69.jpg

Each Nation has different tricksters. This one really fits with the description of coffin though. However to not aid in cultural appropriation we've chosen not to name which trickster it is.

Beth-Anne

93236294ae1bc256d5c57c455ebcd769.jpg

I really like this one. I think he's quite cute.