Bonefire Tarot Updates

Metal Queen

Bonefire appreciation

I looked at your website again recently and enjoy the vivid details and bold style of your art. It will be great when you complete the deck!

wooden-eye

Mercury retro-grade!

Did any one say Mercury retrograde?
Just spent a load of time updating and loving you all individually and to bits. Only to lose post into ether.
So I 'll be brief.
Thanks for the guesses, but none right yet. Have another go. I am determined to give this deck away.
Just spent the evening drawing up the knight of Cups, so I guess I should have picked up that winged connection.
I' ll write more tomorrow as it is tomorrow and I am still living yesterday.

MoonGypsy

oh my wish list is so happy right now!!! This beautiful deck has been on it since the early beginnings...What a major accomplishment this deck is!

My guess is the 9 of Cups...

baylys

I'll stick with coins again - the Ace of coins is my guess.

Elven

I have just been to your Homepage and went WOW!!!!!!
Drop dead awesome deck!!
I haven't been inspired by a deck for a long time - but you have changed that for me. I cant wait till this deck comes out. Its looking incredible! Congratulations on the fine fine work.
*sorry to slobber on the page here* :laugh:

I spent a lot of time in Forster on school holidays when I was young, and went fishing with my uncle Bert under the Foster Tuncurry Bridge - catching big fish, then we would go crab hunting :D. Many happy days spent walking on the beach in the rain and climbing sand hills. I haven't been in Forster for many a decade now, I hope it is still a nice part of the world.

I will certainly keep following this thread now.
So glad I popped in!
WOW!!

tarot heart

Wooden-eye,

I spent much time today looking over your cards and your comments. I am so happy and so pleased that you are really considering what meaning each card has for you against its traditional meaning. I am loving each and every card you have done so far. Thank you for being here to share these with us and I am looking forward to owning at least one deck in the very near future.

Now for my guess:

Ten of Swords - that's the card I would leave to last ;)

Good luck and thank you again!!!

rylla

9 of cups

hope it won't be the GC - but count me in anyway

MoonGypsy

9 of cups

hope it won't be the GC - but count me in anyway

Rylla, sweet friend, i already picked the 9 of Cups....Great Minds and all that! :love:

garmonbozia

Stunning deck. I can't wait to buy this!

As for your last card, I would guess 10 of swords, were it not taken, so my guess is:
Three of Coins.