Tarot Tip I picked up.....

Alpha-Omega

I was chatting with a very good friend of mine who is a psychic and tarot reader and we were talking about Mercury in Retrograde
for those who dont know about it, mercury is the planet of communication (Magician) and when it goes in retrograde it will mix up all communication, So he said when he reads his tarot when he gets a reversed card he will turn it up right because it is a mis-communication and should be read in the upright. I have noticed lately that my reversals have not been making sense lately so I turned them right side up.
Has anyone noticed this? Retrograde ends on the 20-21 I think just to let everyone know.

Gavriela

I keep track of Mercury rx, Moon void of course, and Moon via combusta during readings.

Mercury rx doesn't screw readings for me as a rule, but I do notice that when the Moon's either VOC or VC, uhh...yes. It takes a lot more work to get the readings out of the ambiguous and into the specific, and during VC I just plain don't read for people (it lasts about two and a half days per month). So I try to organise it so that I'm not reading for people at those times. Not always possible, and maybe not something that a non-astrologer would even notice.

fateworksalways

Hrm. I never thought of that at all but it's probably a great idea to keep track of these type of things.

Syrah

This is a sincere question, not me being a smart*** (for once ;) ): if it mixes up communication, does this mean that cards that are upright should be reversed?