Tarot de Jacques Vieville

BSwett

Got my hands on the SIVILIXI deck and it's fantastic! Perfect full deck! Love the color, texture, stock and background. Also, the backs of the cards have the same motif than the Flornoy's Noblet deck!

I noticed that some of the images are inverted from the Flornoy's version of the Vieville. Does anyone know why or who switched them?

Paz!

Le Fanu

I noticed that some of the images are inverted from the Flornoy's version of the Vieville. Does anyone know why or who switched them?
But the Flornoy deck contains both versions of the cards, positive and negative. At least mine does...I can't imagine a third way.

Bertrand

Flornoy switched some of the cards, that's why their deck inspired by Vieville offers both the original orientation and the modified orientation.
SIVILIXI deck keeps all the cards as they are on the original deck.

Le Fanu

Somebody remind me; where can I buy this edition of the deck? ( I hate it when reviewers don't include links. I can find no end of reviews but no links).

It's listed on amazon but the publisher only delivers to the UK.

It's time I got round to buying this edition.

Sumada

It's time I got round to buying this edition.[/QUOTE said:
You won't regret it! Superb quality :)