September TdM exchange, anyone?

Anna

If you can hang on til Monday, I will get one started! I have been able to do nothing all summer due to kids being on holiday. School starts Monday, at long last!

dancing_moon

Absolutely, take your time. Thanks for getting back so soon, and good luck to your kids!

BSwett

Im in and always willing to get those Marseille decks back in the front burners! This very sub-forum here sometimes gets a bit stagnant. So anything to churn these waters TdMers!

pacificwaters

I too am in for the TdM circle. Wasn't there in the last circle, and now eager to participate in this one, depending on the dates!

Lumen

I like Sherryl's idea of having multiple feedback on a reading; I too found that system to have many more advantages over the exchange, plus we can have multiple perspectives on one reading. If anyone wants to go that route, I'm in.

Sherryl

I like Sherryl's idea of having multiple feedback on a reading; I too found that system to have many more advantages over the exchange, plus we can have multiple perspectives on one reading. If anyone wants to go that route, I'm in.

It appears we can post our readings in this forum - just start a thread for each reading. I love free-for-all readings where multiple people give their opinion, so I'll probably be posting some of mine from time to time.