The Life Direction Spread

Sonia Doris

cool one, and fairly complex!!

I will do it today, will also let you know about the results :D

Elnor

I used this spread to do a reading for myself today, and thought it such a good spread I then did a reading for a client with it this afternoon- I will post my reading in the next day or so- definitely one I'll use again!

elnor

Lewen

I just saw this spread. It's been printed and put into my online Tarot journal and my hardcopy tarot journal. I hope to be able to sit down and do this tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for sharing this! :)

Twilight_Falling

Interesting spread, yielded really odd and confusing results for me however. Not a subscriber so I can't post the full results, but things such as the 10 of Swords coming up for what I should be doing right now...kind of odd. Cool spread nonetheless though.

MantraTarot

great spread. thanks for posting this.

Flash

Most excellent!

Was happy to stumble across this thread in seeking answers to some of life's more complicated questions.

I do have one query on a card meaning, if anyone is still following this thread: how would you interpret the 5 of Swords in the first position (What is my purpose?)? The advice card with it is 7 of Wands.

Thanks!

RiverRunsDeep

post deleted

Hemera

Moderator note

This forum is only meant for spreads. Readings should be posted to Your Readings (and always interpreted by the poster first before others can step in to help). Discussion of individual cards goes to Using Tarot Cards.