Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Fey Art

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Fey Tarot

Citizen

dadsnook2000 
Citizen

Link to view Fey Tarot

DolphinPrincess. When I try to use the link you provided I reach a page/message that says access is denied. I would like very much to see what the Fey looks like beyond the few cards shown on AT's review. Any clues as to how to access the site? Dave.
Top   #1
Citizen

contrascarpe 
Citizen

Dave -

I had looked everywhere for a site which showed them all. I finally broke down and bought the deck. If you can't find the images online, I will bring the deck to our next gathering for you to look at.

Dan
Top   #2
Citizen

dadsnook2000 
Citizen

Dan

Sounds good. I just discovered the Fey and wanted to do a wood carving of one of the figures. The deck looks fascinating as a theme deck based on the little I have seen of it. The link posted on-line leads to a password-protected site. If I remember right it had a "tarot.com" in its URL. I've got the Tarot Magic software from Tarot.com and looked to see if they had the decks images as a download for program but couldn't find the Fey listed. By the way, the Tarot Magic software is the only one I've seen that changes a card's reading/meaning relative to its position in the spread you are using. Thanks again for the offer. I'll look forward to our next meeting. Dave.
Top   #3
Resident

widar 
Resident

Hello feyists,

I found this link: http://www.tarot.com.tw/tarot/fey78/view.htm
For me it works without any password - just shows some chinese or japanese writings.

HTH

Widar
Top   #4
Resident

widar 
Resident

Sorry, forgot to tell: you should click on the pictures and not use the selection menu.

Widar
Top   #5
Citizen

dadsnook2000 
Citizen

Thank you for the link

Yes, this link works nicely. Thank you. I create a wood-carved figure of one of the cards for each deck I have, paint it and mount it on a book-shaped box. So, I not only store my cards safely but I get to see them in a "more real, lifelike" manner each day. For me, its part of the bonding process. Lately I've seen so many references to the Fey that I just had to look at it. Several of the cards seem appropriate for carving -- the Star, Seven of Swords. Are there any of the cards that many consider as "favorites" in this intriguing deck? Dave.
Top   #6
Citizen

contrascarpe 
Citizen

Re: Thank you for the link

Quote:
Originally posted by dadsnook2000
Are there any of the cards that many consider as "favorites" in this intriguing deck? Dave.
Dave -

My personal favorite at the moment is The Empress. I find the image embodies alot of the qualities I find essential to this card. I hate to belie the macho image I try to convey by saying this, but I find the card so darn cute (note: the macho remark was a joke - as anyone here who knows me can attest, hehe).

Dan
Top   #7
Citizen

dadsnook2000 
Citizen

For Dan

Well, the link doesn't now work. It worked once. I'll bring a camara to our next tarot circle meeting and take some shots of the cards that would work best for carving-replication. Meanwhile I'll look around to see what I can find for price and availability. Dave.
Top   #8
pirate borealis

Laura Borealis 
pirate borealis

This carving idea sounds very interesting. What do your carvings look like? I imagine them as flat, like outlines, if they are decorating boxes... but your description also suggests three dimensions. Do you have any photos?

If you want any particular cards scanned I can do that and post the images as attachements.
Top   #9
Citizen

contrascarpe 
Citizen

Laura - I have seen Dave's handiwork and it is very good. And yes, it is three dimensional.

Dan
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.