Renaissance Tarot (Jones / Lyle) - 7 of Pentacles

Enchanted

Debra said:
This 7 of Pents looks to me like human ovaries, etc. I love it.
I like that, I didn't notice it before, but I can see it now. Great observation! :)

That's what I really like about this deck, because some of the images are quite simplistic and unfettered you see different things more easily or maybe rather it encourages you to stretch a bit further. Not sure which actually???

Sulis

Debra said:
This 7 of Pents looks to me like human ovaries, etc. I love it.

Ooh I like that observation Debra.
That would tie in with the whole cyclical and timing theme that I think goes well with this card.
This is why I love minimalistic cards like this, you can get so much from so little, sometimes so much more than you can get out of a very complex image.
It leaves it all up to the imagination and the intuition :)

Little Baron

What a great thread. I have learnt so much about this card from reading it. More so than I have about any other 'Seven of pentacles' ... ever.

I also understand that things take time, but not to be disheartened - especially as someone who wants everything NOW.The pentacles, to me, resemble a road which has not yet been paved out. It is just the possibility. You need to wait and see how these little saplings turn out. They will grow, but success will not be instant. The foundation is there, rooted in the earth. It could be connected with discipline rather than the strength of it's daddy, the Chariot.

LB

Papageno

just a quick flash before i lose it.
the flowering of diversity.

WooMonkey

Little Baron said:
The pentacles, to me, resemble a road which has not yet been paved out. It is just the possibility. You need to wait and see how these little saplings turn out. They will grow, but success will not be instant.

This is also the feeling I get from this card. A little bit of hope, but still a lot of patience and waiting needed. The colors are just perfect for the earth aspect of pentacles!