Gwynydd

Today, the following arrived :

Cosmic Tarot and one of the guidebooks.
Albano Waite Tarot.

Really, really happy with this :)

Tarot dance

.....Yesterday I received

...Seven Star's Samhain's Deck of the Bastard, 2nd Ed. ...thank you FLizarraga

...Also the BABY Voyager Tarot, a limited edition mini deck, Signed by James Wanless....

.....I'll post pics of the Baby Voyager this afternoon...

....the cards are so small the are impracticable to use for readings but as an addition to my collection...I am thrilled

Yellow

I have just received Carol Herzer's Starlight Illuminated tarot, the borderless version. The colours are just stunnning, this has got to be the most beautiful Rider Waite deck I have seen.

Pictures of this version are not on aeclectic, so here a link to the Starlight Illuminated cards on Carol's website:
http://www.soul-guidance.com/tarotdecks/starlight.htm

CharlotteK

On the way is the Victorian Fairy Tarot and Thelema Tarot...

I've been studying and reading tarot cards for about a year and have collected 8 so far (these will be 9 and 10). I have 2 oracle decks also.

My husband is rather concerned that I'm becoming obsessed...

Luna's Crone

On the way is the Victorian Fairy Tarot and Thelema Tarot...

I've been studying and reading tarot cards for about a year and have collected 8 so far (these will be 9 and 10). I have 2 oracle decks also.

My husband is rather concerned that I'm becoming obsessed...

you think he's concerned now....just wait hahahaha

CharlotteK

you think he's concerned now....just wait hahahaha

Heh heh. Accidentally bought the Fey Tarot and Crystal Visions Tarot today too, they sort of fell into my basket... I am so going to have to start hiding them :-O

Luna's Crone

like i said before in octorber, TM by MM, wild unknown, and one i ordered last night. its the second batch of self publish Maori something. my brain is mush. the pdf about the deck is really free. downloaded it before i bought the deck

Laura Borealis

The postal carrier delivered the Fairy Lights tarot yesterday. I love it!