pravrajya-yoga

NamasteIndia

Haven't had time to look in my yoga book. But I will look in it by the end of this week. I was taught that if a planet is in a planetary time period and sits in a house with other planets..those planets become activate. I will have to see where that happens.

6th house is also the house of our work environment.
Oh so many planets activated
Gonna be crazy time

Work environment well i have no work so ...

CosmicBeing

I went through my yoga book and couldn't find it in the index....this book is by BV Raman ....so maybe he didn't see it as an important yoga.

CosmicBeing

Sanyasa yoga in Hindu astrology are the peculiar planetary situations or combinations seen in certain horoscopes that indicate Sanyasa i.e. renunciation of worldly material life by persons born with those yogas. Sanyasa yogas are also known as Pravrajya yogas.Pravrajya, in sanskrit, is derived from the bali word ‘Pabbajja’ which means leaving a home (renunciate) to live and be like buddhist monks.

Traits of a Sanyasi that gives a pravrajya-yoga:
A sanyasi ought to be learned and someone with a sound logic, deeply philosophical and someone with clear and uncluttered thinking.
Not necessarily deeply religious, but someone seeking truth
Detached from family, society and worldly pleasures
vedicastrologylessons.com/index.php/2015/04/13/sanyasa-yoga-in-vedic-astrology-planet-combinations/

If you truly do have this yoga...don't expect the beginning to be full of positivism....you will probably have to fall to rise spritually.

Buddhist monks (if I remember correctly) have an outh of poverty....
Detachment of family, society, and worldly pleasure...so wealth is not a promise here...unless you have other indication of having wealth. Then you may have wealth (live comfortable life...have all necessities) but not care about the physical wealth.

9th house is also the house of distant travels...to return home...so studying abroad possibly....

Sagg is you lagna (if I deduced correctly)
Taurus is 6th house
Libra ruler of 11th

(leo ruler of 9th)

May I ask where your sun sits?
What aspects your 9th house?

Venus Maha and venus Antar is most likely the time period where you will 'fall and rise'....so a detachment will happen with family, society, and worldly pleasure during this time period.

NamasteIndia

Thankyou for going.through the yoga book.

Ya its a yoga for renouncing but difficult for female like me. Living on begging, giving up on comforts etc is difficult

But im already living as a ascetic. Whole day cleaning, household chores, some spiritual life, barely any social life. Not much of good.things like travel, intimacy, good clothes.

A detached and.deprived.life due to.circumstances

My sun in 8th house

My moon and ketu in 4 th

Jupiter in 7th
Mars, mercury, venus, saturn in 9th
Rahu in 10th

What is aspecting my 9th???

CosmicBeing

Thankyou for going.through the yoga book.

Ya its a yoga for renouncing but difficult for female like me. Living on begging, giving up on comforts etc is difficult

But im already living as a ascetic. Whole day cleaning, household chores, some spiritual life, barely any social life. Not much of good.things like travel, intimacy, good clothes.

A detached and.deprived.life due to.circumstances

My sun in 8th house

My moon and ketu in 4 th

Jupiter in 7th
Mars, mercury, venus, saturn in 9th
Rahu in 10th

What is aspecting my 9th???

About to pass out lol...but I'll answer what I can with the little wakeful consciousness I have right now lol.

Sun doesn't aspect the 9th...sun only aspects what is 7 house from it...so Sun would aspect 2nd house.

Sun is leaders, fathers, and can also damage a house...I assume Sun is in cancer because that would be your 8th house if your 9th house is leo.

Moon+ketu
Ketu aspects 5, 7, 9....but some traditions do not see it as able to aspect anything. If we went with the former belief it would aspect 8th, 10th, 12th.

Moon is the mother....4th house is mother and property (happiness, etc.)...Ketu is detachment...so can show a detachment from your moth....maybe your mother even passed away. It will also show a detachment from property, real estate, home country, happiness, etc.....

Ketu aspecting 8th house can indicate you won't inherit anything...it will be used up by the time you are meant to inherit it. Alternatively....ketu is also a very spiritual symbol....it may indicate that you will be very spiritual...maybe something in witchcraft, black magic is sometimes consider for 8th house from vedic view point, studies of esoteric knowledge, or mediumship.

Ketu aspects 10th house which is 7 places from it (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th)....rahu must sit in your 10th house..rahu in 10th is not always a bad thing. 10th would be virgo sign for you if I calculate it right in my head.

Ketu in 12th....not hundred percent sure what to make of it yet...have to think for a second...brain is slow right now.

Jupiter in 7th place....aspects 7 houses from it, 5th house, 9 houses from it.
Jupiter aspect 1st
Jupiter aspect 3rd
Jupiter aspect 11th

I'll be back with more information.

What nakshatra does venus sit in?

NamasteIndia

yes sun is in 8th house of cancer and well i read it aspects can be damaging right my 2nd house is of capricorn. Poverty, deprivation, in childhood family yes all sort of unspeakable torture.

ketu close conjunction to moon in 4th house of happiness, peace of mind, mother, property, home. Well mother left me at grandmas house after few days of my birth and after 4 years when she collected me back she was always distant, cold, harsh, rude, bitter, frustrated. she hasn't passed away but she torments and tortures me all the time disturbing my life. She isn't ready to give me my share of property intact my sister in law brainwashed her to not give me my share. I have to live in other peoples house and there is darkness, isolation everywhere i end up living.

Ketu is aspecting 8th and i have interest in wicca, magic and spells, mediumship and everything ya

12th house is moksh house and i presume i could get moksh and its sudden foreign land maybe that opportunity can come up

venus in 9th house of leo close to saturn, mars, mercury.

rahu in 10th what you make out of that....there is pluto also two bursting planets

CosmicBeing

Could you tell me the degree of Venus...is in leo..so I can figure out the nakshatra?

I'll be back... I didn't notice you answered your thread.

Thank you for sharing this information...I know it can feel slightly invasive sharing your personal life stories.

NamasteIndia

Could you tell me the degree of Venus...is in leo..so I can figure out the nakshatra?

I'll be back... I didn't notice you answered your thread.
Lagna Saggitarius 5° Mula
Sun cancer 7° pushya
Moon pisces 7° uttara bhadra
Mars leo 29° uttaraphalguni
Mercury leo 4° magha
Jupiter gemini 27° punarvasu
Venus leo 20° purvaphalguni
Saturn leo 6° magha
Ragu virgo 6° uttaraphalguni

Ketu pisces 6° uttarabhadra
How does this nakshatra effect