Aldebaran Asc vs Antares DC.

Sharla

Ive got contradictory fixed stars here...which has left me confused.

Aldebaran is about fresh starts, new beginnings etc, and Antares is about cycles ending.

Recent chart i have Asc 11.6" gemini and DC 11.26" sagg.

It is a 7th house query, so why do i have a new beginning one end, and then an ending on the other ?

The asc has just passed aldebaran, and the dc is just coming up to antares.

CosmicBeing

I could see it as the phrase...

When one door closes another door opens. An ending allows you or whatever person the reading was done for is about an ending bringing new beginnings.

Just an alternative view of the combination of those two fixed stars meaning.

Sharla

I could see it as the phrase...

When one door closes another door opens. An ending allows you or whatever person the reading was done for is about an ending bringing new beginnings.

Just an alternative view of the combination of those two fixed stars meaning.

Yes i was thinking that at first too, but i think ive sort of sussed it now as this was a chart regarding me and my ex....and im just coming against obstacle after obstacle in trying to get hold of him, and feel like i just need to give up.

Antares can also be about giving up on the subject of things and things just not happening, so this makes sense being on the DC.

But then my Asc is saying what ....i need to make a fresh start ?

So basically give up trying to find him, as i have a new beginning.....its still not really making sense. Thats why i said they're contradicting each other.

Minderwiz

You could look at it from an Ascendant perspective. You have a conjunction to Aldebran and an opposition to Antares.

Incidentally, CosmicBeing's point was my initial reaction too. But thinking about it. The major point is the Ascendant and it has two fixed star aspects. one a conjunction, one an opposition. Or you could take the conjuntion of Antares with the Descendant as applying to him, not you. He, after all, is the person signified by the Descendant.

Sharla

You could look at it from an Ascendant perspective. You have a conjunction to Aldebran and an opposition to Antares.
Oh yes there is the opposition aspect too, i never thought of this.
Incidentally, CosmicBeing's point was my initial reaction too. But thinking about it. The major point is the Ascendant and it has two fixed star aspects. one a conjunction, one an opposition. Or you could take the conjuntion of Antares with the Descendant as applying to him, not you. He, after all, is the person signified by the Descendant.

I can understand the Antares more in regards to applying to me and not him, even though its on his 1st house. As we've already ended and its me who's trying to get hold of him .....well i suppose actually it could also be applying to him, as the charts etc have been showing him in turmoil as of what to do, so maybe he has just decided now not to bother so maybe this could be how it applies to him.

BUT then its still the Aldebaran on my Asc that is still a baffle in regards to a fresh start, im sure this would apply to me being on my Asc. So is this fresh start to just leave him be and that's it now.

This is what i'm thinking it is anyway....but then if so, its really annoying because why have i even been made aware of all this stuff with him. Somebody up there wanted me to know how he was feeling etc by putting it in my head to do a chart and see what i seen, but then i'm not allowed to even see him.....it just doesn't make sense all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Ive come to the conclusion now that the fixed stars on either end being what they are, are saying i might aswell just give up on trying to get hold of him (antares dc) as there will be no new beginning between us (aldebaran asc) both being in opposition.

Its annoying though, as like i said what was the point in me even knowing all this in the 1st place if im not even going to get the chance to speak to him.....so we could have either both let go properly, or try again.

Ive always believed that everything happens for a reason, but now i not too sure.