aquarius and leo relationship

tryingtoreadtarot

oh yes, the friends thing....the friends come first and the relationship you are the third party. i know that all too well! :p

PentQueen

WolfyJames,

Fellow Aquarian here and am smiling at your sentiments about the Water Barrier's personality--lol. I actually know quite a bit about astrology (far more than I know about Tarot) but I enjoy some of your points about putting the emotions in the freezer--and then bringing them out 2 years later.

I am in my quarter-life crisis right now and am dealing with ages 6-23 at the current moment--which pretty much exploded all over me without so much as a hint that they were coming. I have no idea what I've repressed since those ages, but I'm sure I'll find out in another several years :). Frightening, eh?

But so very very true, esp. all the love stuff. Anything unique or smart will turn us on. I'm actually a Leo rising too, so I have a nice contradictory personality in love...can't stand the emotions yet need to be adored. Sigh...

But I think a Leo/Aqaurius relationship would work slightly better in the bedroom than the street. Any complimentary/opposite duo is a positive/negative combo; attracted to one other, with much to teach each other, but will repel one another in certain aspects. Socially these two are quite sparkly, but personal arguments are scary and never-ending. Combine their complimentary personalities with all that crazy passion/fury and you can't go wrong in lovemaking.

WolfyJames

PentQueen said:
Fellow Aquarian here and am smiling at your sentiments about the Water Barrier's personality--lol. I actually know quite a bit about astrology (far more than I know about Tarot) but I enjoy some of your points about putting the emotions in the freezer--and then bringing them out 2 years later.

I am in my quarter-life crisis right now and am dealing with ages 6-23 at the current moment--which pretty much exploded all over me without so much as a hint that they were coming. I have no idea what I've repressed since those ages, but I'm sure I'll find out in another several years :). Frightening, eh?

Maybe but Aquarius have plenty of advantages. When something bad happens, they do not cry over it, they deal with the event in question. They may be called "cold hearted $$%" by others on the moment but they know they can deal with it NOW unlike the emotional people around them who are falling apart. Aquarius are perfect for moments of crisis to have around. I remember reading here, I think it was about court cards, if you were to get badly cut, what sort of person you'd like to have around, the emotional type who would cry and then faint or the one who would coldly arrange your wound and patch you up. The aquarius is the second type. That is what I mean by we are cool on the moment but we get hit by the emotional wave later. We take care of things and people now, and people have to take care of us later, usually they feel better by then. Sounds like a good deal to me.

The crowned one said:
That said we aquarians can be murder in a relationship as we often seem like we just do not care one way or the other...and it would be true;)

Yeah, ever heard of the story of someone who says he/she has to go at a Seven/Eleven to buy cigarettes and never comes back? It's probably an aquarius who did it. We tend to disappear.

tryingtoreadtarot

i am learning the disappearing act in a terrible way. this guy disappears after being close and it is making me feel awful. i am not taking him literal anymore because i truly feel that is rude.....no offense aquarians! he pops in and out whenever he wants and expects me to be there.

The crowned one

tryingtoreadtarot said:
i am learning the disappearing act in a terrible way. this guy disappears after being close and it is making me feel awful. i am not taking him literal anymore because i truly feel that is rude.....no offense aquarians! he pops in and out whenever he wants and expects me to be there.

Having a expectation of you being there is rude. I as a Aquarius who does pop in and out of lives have no expectations when I show up, but I do bring to the table the friendship we had exactly as if only one minute has gone by even if it has been a year or two. I ask for nothing nor expect anything, but I am always hopeful of a warm welcome (and why not?)...I have always got one too....after the initial surprise. I love those reactions! I do it much less now then when I was younger.

WolfyJames

tryingtoreadtarot said:

One of the things with aquarius is that we need space. We are not capable to be with people 24 hours a day. We also have hard time sharing space litteraly, like living with someone. It's important that we have time of our own and also space of our own, otherwise we turn crazy. And we just leave. Possessiveness/clingingness is a big turn off with us. Independance in the other hand is a turn on.

Tell him how it makes you feel when he does that. Tell him you don't need him around 24/7 but that you still need reassurance and that he should tell you when he need some space instead of you being in the blank and feeling hurt.

The crowned one

WolfyJames said:
One of the things with aquarius is that we need space. We are not capable to be with people 24 hours a day. We also have hard time sharing space litteraly, like living with someone. It's important that we have time of our own and also space of our own, otherwise we turn crazy.

I agree with this! My wife asks me if you are having a "your time period" just so she knows it is not her when I become distant. Strangely my kids NEVER feel like they are in my space to me rather they are a part of it.