The Cartomancy Study Thread

CosmicBeing

face-to-face reading, posting with permission :)

single female's question: energy around lovelife?

9:heart: 6:heart: 7:spade:
2:diamond: A:spade: K:spade:
2:spade: Q:spade: 9:diamond:

Nine of Hearts: Change for the better, the Seeker’s wish will come true. A change of heart

Six of Hearts: Pleasant trip, vacation, usually associated with family or friends. Making good progress, moving ahead, the means will reach the end. A deepening emotional bond.

Seven of Spades: Double trouble. Tears. Mystery or a mystery, something hidden. Investigation. Rarely, a curse or hex.

2 of Diamonds: Money changing hands. A gift. An invitation. Telephone call, message.

Ace of Spades: A decision, generally an important one. A death or an ending. A big change.

King of Spades: A man of very dark coloring. A widower or divorced man. An enemy, or man ill-disposed toward the Seeker. A lonely or depressed man. A man of great authority, such as a police officer, judge, or military man. A male witch. A human male, deceased. The power to teach others a lesson, to hinder, to do harm or evil, or to know and play one’s part in Fate’s pattern.

2 of Spades: Conflict. Argument. Inability to get along. Separation.

Queen of Spades: A woman of very dark coloring. A widow or divorced woman. An enemy, or woman ill-disposed toward the Seeker. A lonely or depressed woman. A woman of great authority, such as a police officer, judge, or military man. A female witch. A human female, deceased. An unpleasant truth, or in general, a lie.

Nine of Diamonds: Change in financial status, usually for the better. “Creature comforts”, finery. A change in plans, generally. On rare occasion, fame.

I would say
First Line:
The seeker's wish for a deeper emotional connection leads to tears/sadness.

Second Line:
Telephone call or message that is about an ending with a Man leaving.

Third Line:
Separation with a female (your client) cause a change in plans.

Either she is getting divorce or she is interested in a man that is just not going to work out.

CosmicBeing

Three card pull!!

How will the meeting with N go today?
8:heart: - 7:heart: - 4:diamond:

Eight of Hearts: Thoughts about love or emotional thoughts. A group of people celebrating. Festive atmosphere, party, or sometimes wedding. “Raised cups”, that is, social drinking. Flirtatious conversation. A social club.

Seven of Hearts: A troubled heart or emotional problem. Unsettled emotions. Dissipation of trouble, sometimes. Religion, in general.

4 of Diamonds: Financial stability. A check. A bank account. An official document. A license or certification. “The City”, in general.

Weird cards...since this meeting is in no way social or love related.

Maybe the atmosphere will be ones of positivism that will help with dissipation of troubles that comes with some official document.

or

I have a family member coming with me so maybe thoughts of love that bring troubled emotions about what is officially going on with me.

or I just come in...it's like an social appearance for a troubled heard that leads to just paying someone to talk to. (A useless meeting.)

~~~~~
How will the meeting with T go today?
6:diamond: - Q:heart: - 3:club:
Six of Diamonds: Distance, in general, that is, someone or something at a distance. A car. Steps toward a financial goal. Investments.

Queen of Hearts: A woman of medium coloring. An emotional woman, intuitive, and sometimes psychic. An artistic woman. The mother or other woman in the seeker’s family, such as a sister or aunt. A wife. A homemaker. Whoever she is, she will have the seeker’s welfare and best interests at heart. The truth of an emotional matter, or in general, the truth.

3 of Clubs: A practical development. Moving forward, progress bit by bit. Extra work or duties. A temporary job. Part-time work. A garden or gardening. Herbs. Crops, in general.

Steps toward a financial goal with a woman who has my best interest at heart to create a practical development/moving forward.

Update this Later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Which ever comes first.

UPDATE:
For Meeting with N......I have no clue what these cards are indicating. If you can connect it let me know. I went to a doctor and he gave me migraine medicine & some blood pressure pills that also help with migraines too. But, I found out that the pill interacts with my other meds... so I stopped taking it.

This (meeting with T) was all true my translation. A woman there was very helpful and had my best interest at heart.

zhadee

I would say
First Line:
The seeker's wish for a deeper emotional connection leads to tears/sadness.

Yes, I agree. She appeared to be sad and unhappy. She misses a deeper connection with somebody.

Telephone call or message that is about an ending with a Man leaving.

Her present 'love interest' is now irritating her, and she wants to end this.

Third Line:
Separation with a female (your client) cause a change in plans.

Either she is getting divorce or she is interested in a man that is just not going to work out.

She said, things do not work out for her. She shares a flat with a man who is interested in her, but she does not respond to his feelings which creates a bit of tension. It is difficult for her to find a new place to rent.

I'll update if I ever see her again. :)

CosmicBeing

I'll update if I ever see her again. :)

Definitely let me know how it goes. I am happy it made some sense/was helpful.

I will update my post later tonight. My time got away this morning.

zhadee

CosmicBeing

Testing the 3x5 spread, valid until September, 22nd 2016

7:club: - J:heart: - J:diamond: -J:club: - 8:diamond:
10:spade: - 10:diamond: - Q:club: - 8:heart: - K:diamond:
J:spade: - Q:heart: - 5:club: - 10:club: - 3:heart:

Line 1
You will get a gift or thank you by chance from a student/someone younger than you this thank you may come to you through some electronic.

there wasn't a gift... but I have been waiting for it to come nonetheless. This wish had been so strong, it had to come up in the cards.

Line 2
There may be some great troubles/worries pertaining to having enough money (for something in particular or general) caused by a business woman/superior/boss that's business may involve parties/social events for men of financial power or for the ability to pay for this socializing.

We have trouble with the landlord's lawyer. We need to come to an agreement. It is about money; income & rent.

Line 3
Witches familiar/deceased spirit comes through from a woman whose hobby is metaphysics/mediumship who achieves at bringing forth a child or an emotional bond.

I tried to make contact by mediumship (I used to be good at it when I was young), and even though I felt there is a bond it did not work out. The message I tried to give was not received.

Just some alternative thoughts. Look forward to hear how your month goes.

feels about right what you wrote :) thank you!

zhadee

Now on to the columns:

7 :club: 10 :spade: J :spade:
Doubts and worries come to an end, they make it to the graveyard. But the Jack looks like a bad ending. There is no peace.

there has been a bad ending, but this also puts an end to many doubts and worries

J :heart: 10 :diamond: Q :heart:
A young man? I don't know any young men, all my clients are 70+.
So maybe this is a flirt I really enjoy? Meh, my flirtatious days are over, they only cause me trouble, and it leads to nothing but a broken heart.

no flirts, but I felt better about myself and I noticed men were looking at me

J :diamond: Q :club: 5 :club:
Another young man enters my life, or it is a beautiful female. A beautiful young woman who works in health related profession.

nope... maybe J:diamond: is youtube. I looked for fitness, and I found some interesting tutorials. I started to workout again.

J :club: 8 :heart: 10 :club:
And the third young man pops in, offering pillow talk, that comes in abundance.

nope

8 :diamond: K :diamond: 3 :heart:
Kapherus' description here: a cheapskate... offers a wish?

could be my boss, he is a cheapskate, he also wears glasses and he granted me a wish

zhadee

Testing the 3x5 spread, valid until September, 22nd 2016

7:club: - . J:heart: - . J:diamond: - .J:club: - . 8:diamond:
10:spade: - 10:diamond: - Q:club: - 8:heart: - .K:diamond:
J:spade: - . .Q:heart: - .5:club: - 10:club: - 3:heart:

4x Jack = high spirits, battles & parties
3x 10 = plans get upset

there were several battles, and two parties. Most of my plans (and hopes got upset)

Worries & doubts - followed by 3 Jacks... not sure how to read them. Are these different messages? Things to deal with? The line ends with gossip. Looks like I'll get lots of informations, and I have to sort them into different categories.

I got lots of informations :)

The graveyard, the treasure chest, the nurse, pillow talk, the bank
hmm - now that the worst is over, joy of life returns, the Queen and the King exchange in a lighthearted way.

well, yeah. I need to make the most of it.

The bad news, the client, the barn, the clouds, a wish granted
This is me leaving the worried frame of mind behind, turning towards activities, and giving away (the barn is followed by the clouds), or is this the barn that gets build to store all the good things? The last card looks promising. A wish granted.

The bad news did not concern me, I have a barn and it is filled with stuff I am allowed to give away now. A wish was granted :)

CosmicBeing

there wasn't a gift... but I have been waiting for it to come nonetheless. This wish had been so strong, it had to come up in the cards.

We have trouble with the landlord's lawyer. We need to come to an agreement. It is about money; income & rent.

I tried to make contact by mediumship (I used to be good at it when I was young), and even though I felt there is a bond it did not work out. The message I tried to give was not received.

feels about right what you wrote :) thank you!

Thanks for the feedback. Very cool that the cards showed Mediumship!

AraLuck

Ara October Outlook

Hello beautiful threadmates! I am back... after an unwanted absence... and well, need to keep up with you ladies!

So I am going to try and speed this one up and do 5 cards for October:

9 :club: 4 :heart: 10 :club: 8 :club: 5 :heart:

First of all, Cardseer sees this interaction of :heart: and :club: as "creativity, service to others & good luck..." So I guess this will be mostly work and leisure related.

9 :club: - "The Achiever" or Card of Contentment. Indeed, October is a happy month for me as it is my birthday month... but this year, am going to be spending it at a festival I have wanted to attend for a long time... so I do feel this is a major achievement.

4 :heart: "Emotional stability, partnership, marriage, four posts of the marriage bed. Physical union, sexual contact, relationship between two people. the return of a lover, mending of a broken friendship. Party, having fun." -- So though I would prefer the return of a lover or something more on the love side of things, this is just about me hopefully having fun on the trip I have waited so long for... and well, enjoying it.

10 :club: "The Traveller" - nuff said! Indeed the card for travel "vacation, airplane trip" -- also a good omen for new beginnings. A new friendship with the girl am travelling with?

8 :club: "Represents day-to-day activities or daily routine. It indicates how someone spends their time. Most people spend the greater part of their days working, so this is also the “work” card. It can represent a job, or what one does for a living. This card can also denote “working something out.” Also the card of business or social and sharing and reciprocation. It can indicate conversations and discussions, meetings, conference, seminar, symposium, forum, round-table discussion, etc." It can also be about confusion and crossroads...

5 :heart: "Feminine energy, woman’s thoughts, frilly things, knitting or sewing, etc. Girly. Female sexuality, intimacy, tenderness, holding hands, physical displays of affection. Right hand or right side, doing right, being right, being truthful, fair, just. Desired opportunity, proposal which brings happiness and success, satisfy ones desires, fulfill a dream." - Also a card of separation from the home, indeed a trip.

This is a month where there will be many local holidays and festivals, and I am going to be enjoying a bit of time off... really leisure and this trip with a girl I get on quite well is what I see here. So basically, I am happy to take the trip, get away from home and break away from the routine, the daily diatribes... and revel in the travels with my friend, basically making my dream come true. So it's really a nice month. Perhaps I will even get a gift from someone for my birthday. My parents usually send money, but maybe my travel mate, or other people who know about it... So flavour of the month is travel, leisure, festival, girly stuff... and that's fine by me :)

AraLuck

5 :spade: 3:diamond: J:club:

5 :spade: – Spades we all know, “5 is the body, its health and its stead” ; “The breakup artist” or “The card of breaking free” - a change in lifestyle, a change in jobs, moving to a new location or a trip… surprises or daily routines being interrupted.

3:diamond: - Diamonds are fire, energy, intelligence, wit and spring. 3s are “things growing – a gradual growth” ; a slow progress…. but a progress nonetheless. “The Confronter” – delays, disputes, quarrels that demand communication.

J:club: – “knaves are a message, a woman or a youth” – so a youth of darker colouring etc. or a “faithful friend” who has “my best interest at heart. They are helpful, supportive and a helpful person.”

There is nothing there really, at the moment, so I keep having a looksee at what could come out… but September seems pretty bleak. So it’s perhaps a message, a form of communication which confronts me to what I need to break free from. I perhaps get some news which are really in my best interest, regarding my love life. Something that throws me a bit, and interrupts my routine. Since I already have a change in lifestyle, job and I am travelling this week-end, I don’t see how this could be related to my question.

An update on this... indeed, this communication about something I need to break from comes from the CoS. The news does throw me a bit... because I don't see what else I can do about the situation I am in. There is no interruption in my routine, just that I am like throwing my hands up in the air thinking: "what else do you want me to do?"