The Sabian Symbols Oracle Study Group - 360 Degrees of Wisdom.

Lynda

Hooray! Penguin have got the Search Inside feature up on my book as from today. I'm so excited... now people can see pages from the book. Look for 360 Degrees of Wisdom in the list of books reviewed on this site and click on it. It will take you to the Amazon page - you'll see that you can check out what the pages look like.

To further clarify: The book comes with a set of 42 cards: 12 red ones for the signs - Aries, Taurus, Gemini to Pisces and 30 blue cards for the degrees from 1 to 30. The cards are on cardboard at the back of the book and are torn out.

One shuffles the cards and selects a red one and a blue one, therefore getting a sign and a degree. It doesn't necessarily matter which Star sign or Sun sign you select, the message will be for you. What I mean is, even if you're a Cancer, pulling one of the 30 messages that are in Aries doesn't mean the message is not for you - every one of the 360 degrees holds a message for all of us at some time.

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda

Elven

Congratulations Lynda, :)

Thats fabulous news! May I add they took their time about it!! :)

I hope it brings you lots more interest in the Symbols!!

Blessings
Elven x

Lynda

Hey Guys
I'm hoping it's appropriate for me to post the temporary address of my new website (which is still under construction!) - if not, I'll understand if it's removed.

Here's the address: [link removed by Moderator]

I'd appreciate any feedback. There's things that are in dire need of changing, they'll probably be very obvious.... but do please let me know what you think aobut the layout and colours.

Thanks - from DownUnder :)
Lynda

Elven

Lynda WOW!

The opening page is SOOOO much easier to read and navigate!! And its so easy to get a reading from the Oracle section!!

So thats where you've been :) Congratulations! Its wonderful!! I need to get back there!!

Would you like me to go in and edit the older Symbol links in my posts to the new site address?

Great job!! Your tireless about the Symbols - thankyou!!

Blessings
Elven x

Simone

Hi folks,

the link to Lynda's website has had to be removed, but if you are interested, you can PM her in order to get the link.

Thank you for your understanding :)

Love
Simone
(co-Moderator, Oracle Study Groups)

MCsea

Great

Great to see your book on Amazon!!

You know the Symbols are amazing, I think I finally remebered them all then BAM along comes CAPRICORN 20 A HIDDEN CHOIR SINGING DURING A RELIGIOUS SERVICE HOW ANGELIC!

:)

Elven

Hi Lynda

was just over in the weekly draw thread talking about marking the Symbols in the book when they are drawn.

Just a thought - in your books - could something like a space be put on each page for a date to go next to the Symbol?, and a space to add your own thoughts about the Symbol?
Sort of like a work book and oracle book in one?

My book has pencil all over it in whatevr space I can find for the dates and the meaning of the draw. It would be great to be able to add my own findings and comments on the Symbols somewhere neat and tidy. (Is that what a Capricorn would do :) )

I see an Oracle Workbook on the horizon!!! :)

Blessings
Elven x

Simone

Sounds like an interesting idea, Elven :D (In the meantime, you could use a journal ;) )

I will be ordering the set soon, I am sick of reading all this and not be able to participate properly - online readings are all good and well, but I still prefer a real card in my hand :D

Hehe...

Elven

Simone said:
Sounds like an interesting idea, Elven (In the meantime, you could use a journal )

Ahh but Simone, I have 4 journals which I use the Symbols for - one for dreams, one for personal, one for oracles and one for Tarot - plus a folder for readings, spreads, cards, websites blah, blah, blah!!! There's Symbols everywhere!!

Im addicted!!! :D and love being organized, but of course can hardly find anything when I need it! :)

Simone said:
I will be ordering the set soon, I am sick of reading all this and not be able to participate properly - online readings are all good and well, but I still prefer a real card in my hand. Hehe...

Then we'll be in for it! :) Tee Hee!! :D Cant wait - Look forward to it!! :D

Many Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Oracle workbook

YES I second that Elven,
an oracle work book, ideal...

Im a Virgo but not as organised as you with the folders and everything...

;)

Marina