Celtic Dragon - 0 Fool

Soaring Eagle

Description: There is a man, with a staff in one hand and scrolls under his arm, standing in the crossroads of four paths in a wooded area. There are three small dragons flying in front of him, and various dragons hidden in the background.

Significant Details: The small red dragon signifies primal urges. The small blue dragon signifies freedom, inspiration and sensitivity. The small orange dragon signifies contentment and intelligence. The green of the foliage signifies that we are at a starting point of spiritual growth. The white of the fools clothing signifies his innocence at this new starting point along his spiritual path. The spirals on the rocks signify spirituality.

My Interpretation: You are ready to start a new path. You have an innocent, pure, understanding of yourself spiritually.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: Which direction will the Fool choose to follow? Will the dragons give him advice? If they do, will he listen to them, or will he choose his own path?

Intuitive Story: I have been following a path and now encounter this cross roads. Which direction should I go? Where will these paths lead me to. I am confused, alone, and can sense that I'm being watched. As I stand in the middle of the crossroad three small dragons appear to me.

The small blue dragon points to a path and tells me that if I follow this path I will find freedom and inspiration, maybe even security. The small red dragon points to a path and tells me that if I follow this path I will learn how to control my primal urges, and possibly find love. The small orange dragon points to a path and tells if I follow this path I will find contentment and knowledge.

I know that I don't want to return down the path that I came on, but which path to choose? What if I go astray, will I be able to find my way back? I sit on the large boulder with spirals carved upon it and contemplate my choices. I can still sense that I am being watched. Who is watching and why don't they come out to help me?

After a brief rest, I get up. I have made my decision. Now I just need to see where this path goes.

Ivy Rhiannon

Intuitive Story: I have been following a path and now encounter this cross roads. Which direction should I go? Where will these paths lead me to. I am confused, alone, and can sense that I'm being watched. As I stand in the middle of the crossroad three small dragons appear to me.

The small blue dragon points to a path and tells me that if I follow this path I will find freedom and inspiration, maybe even security. The small red dragon points to a path and tells me that if I follow this path I will learn how to control my primal urges, and possibly find love. The small orange dragon points to a path and tells if I follow this path I will find contentment and knowledge.

I know that I don't want to return down the path that I came on, but which path to choose? What if I go astray, will I be able to find my way back? I sit on the large boulder with spirals carved upon it and contemplate my choices. I can still sense that I am being watched. Who is watching and why don't they come out to help me?

After a brief rest, I get up. I have made my decision. Now I just need to see where this path goes.

Nice story eagle! Love to see you getting in touch with your inner story teller!

annik

He is in a the middle of a crossroad. He have the freedom to choose his path. The background is muted and I see an adult dragon observing. We only see his head. There is a snake in the grass, near a rock. The snake point toward the fool.