Moonlit Tarot

Moonlit_Meags

I have always been so inspired by the artwork of all tarot decks. Creating my own tarot deck helped me connect with the meanings of the cards and make tarot a deeper part of my lived experience.

I titled my deck the Moonlit Tarot, and it is available for pre-order. I sell the deck and other tarot prints on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/moonlittarotcards
I also built a website at www.moonlittarot.com

The process of marketing my deck online and over social media is almost as fun as illustrating the cards! I illustrated my deck on blank flash cards that I bought at a teacher supply store. I used markers, gel pens, ink, and colored pencil. It is important to me that the creative process is fun, relaxing, and meaningful. I do not go through drafts of the cards. I do a quick sketch before drawing the actual card in one shot. In this way, my artistic process is very similar to a tarot reading. Trust your intuition and let the creative energy flow!

I am planning on launching a kickstarter or another crowd-funding campaign to finance the publication costs of the deck. Self-publishing my deck is important to me so that I always have authority over how the cards are produced, marketed, and sold. I am eager to share my art with the world, and I hope that the Moonlit Tarot Deck may serve as a powerful tool for divination, meditation, and magic for many creative souls.

Threshold

I looked at the website...really beautiful!

Heads up, the etsy link you posted isn't working. If I go to Etsy and put moonlit tarot in the search your stuff comes up, but for some reason the direct link in your post here isn't working right.

Going to go take a closer look at your work. So vibrant!

bree'd

You have a distinctive style and simple elegance. The ornate tarot cards always sort of bother me, seeming to miss the meaning (such as a Star card having a woman robed in gold patterned, rich embroidery), but you capture the spirit and intention of each design really well. Thank you for sharing.

Moonlit_Meags

Thanks for the Feedback!

I must say, I love the Aeclectic Tarot Forum Community. It is so nice to get feedback and advice from users like Threshold and bree'd. Thank you!

Lady Morgaine

Very bright and colorful. I like the star. There is a sense of joy in your work. Very nice

LM