$100 Llewellyn Voucher - what would you buy?

Citrin

Hej @citrin I'm in the south, so south I can see Denmark from my lounge room :) I lived in Stockholm when I first moved here so everyone says I speak like a 08 ;)

Heeeey me too! Maybe we live in the same building? ;) Haha! Ah yeah, no skanska for me either... ;)

Have you received your new decks yet?! Enjoying them?! :D

tjejen

Awesome! I'm not in an apartment block, so probably not the same building, unless you're hiding here somewhere :O

I was telling my daughter that if we trained hard, we could try to swim to Denmark, until we remembered the big boats that go under the bridge. I think border control might have something to say too!

No cards yet. I'm trying to wait patiently, we'll see how well I'm doing next week :D

gregory

Hej @citrin I'm in the south, so south I can see Denmark from my lounge room :) I lived in Stockholm when I first moved here so everyone says I speak like a 08 ;)

OT but WHERE ? We went to Ystad a couple of years ago and I REALLY want to go again.... It was late October and some of the BEST places were closed for the winter, like the Kiviksgraven.

I love Stockholm too....

Um and I am sure you will enjoy your decks. It's so easy to say - not what I'd have chosen- but you're not me :D

tjejen

I'm in Malmö - I see the bridge to Denmark from my house :) it's so peaceful and beautiful here

I've never been to Ystad but I looooooove Stockholm!

tjejen

I got my decks the other day and they are beautiful!

I am especially in love with the Green Witch deck.

I want to thank you all for your wonderful recommendations!

@citrin if you have any recommendation for shopping around Malmö I'm all ears. I'm almost out of incense!!