Reversed knight of cups as feelings

Adriana

What could this knight reversed mean as for feelings for someone?

Upright he is a bit romantic and passionate. But as for feelings reversed? Could it be that he does feel those things, but its held back? Or maybe the feeling that the passion they had for that person is now gone?

rwcarter

Reversed he could be the Don Juan/Lothario type who loves 'em and leaves 'em. So any feelings would be fleeting.

Adriana

Reversed he could be the Don Juan/Lothario type who loves 'em and leaves 'em. So any feelings would be fleeting.

I can surely see this one! :)

headincloud

A charming but untrustworthy person, a liar or deceiver, someone with a drug problem, also passive/aggressive individuals and those with a highly inflate sense of self or a full blown narcissist, a playboy. He may exhibit these qualities and intentions or he's seeing them emulate from his partner.

tarot_quest

My view is a bit different for this card. I was struggling at first when seeing this card reversed. To me, the upright version is about a romantic person sharing their feelings easily and also wearing rose color glasses in the romantic department.

Rx, I see someone very down to earth concerning love. It could even be that this person is very much realistic and will not be blown away by strong feelings. Here is a little example. An upright knight of cups will make a dinner with candles, cuddle during a movie, send you flowers and see you as the most beautiful person in the morning ;). A rx knight of cups will have dinner with you without feeling wishy washy about it and will not see everything as grandiose and romantic when spending time with their partner. In some situation, I find the rx knight to be more realistic than the upright version.

Adriana

A charming but untrustworthy person, a liar or deceiver, someone with a drug problem, also passive/aggressive individuals and those with a highly inflate sense of self or a full blown narcissist, a playboy. He may exhibit these qualities and intentions or he's seeing them emulate from his partner.

Person in question is definately a bit narcissistic. So maybe the feelings thus person have for another person is ingluenced by his personality.

Adriana

My view is a bit different for this card. I was struggling at first when seeing this card reversed. To me, the upright version is about a romantic person sharing their feelings easily and also wearing rose color glasses in the romantic department.

Rx, I see someone very down to earth concerning love. It could even be that this person is very much realistic and will not be blown away by strong feelings. Here is a little example. An upright knight of cups will make a dinner with candles, cuddle during a movie, send you flowers and see you as the most beautiful person in the morning ;). A rx knight of cups will have dinner with you without feeling wishy washy about it and will not see everything as grandiose and romantic when spending time with their partner. In some situation, I find the rx knight to be more realistic than the upright version.

I can see your point and did think in this direction. But at the same time the knight of pents could have shows up i stead for example :) so maybe a more realistic but still warm and romantic.just bit the head in the clouds? Literally lol