2013 What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

DragonFae

Can't believe it is a new year!! What oracle deck are you using currently?

DragonFae

For the first few months of 2013 I am going to set aside my favorite deck...The Faeries Oracle and focus on Wisdom from the Hidden Realms. I love the pictures in this deck and feel it speaks to me.

steamwings

For now I will stick with my Heart of Faeries but will try to buy some new deck this month and will work with it. I really want some new oracle!

frac_ture

With the arrival of the New Year, I started using most of the Oracle decks I'd purchased in 2012 but hadn't gotten around to using much as of yet. Here I'm including the Dream Inspirational Cards, Psycards, the Anubis Oracle, and the Oracle of the Radiant Sun -- I'm really enjoying all this new imagery!

So far, I feel myself still being standoffish toward the Soul Cards. I bought both sets this past year after being fascinated by the images online, but have hardly touched them since they arrived here. I think the total lack of structure and "traditional meanings" is giving me pause.

And then yesterday, I ordered the Madame Endora Cards and the Tao Oracle to help me ring in the New Year in fine divinatory style...

2dogs

Hello DragonFae. I am still using Earth Magic but Wisdom Of The Hidden Realms has also found its way into my little collection. I really like the images but can't read it intuitively. The meanings in the guidebook are really interesting but so detailed I feel more than one card in a reading would be too much, so I'm using it in conjunction with my other decks as you will see from my last couple of Oracle/Tarot threads in Oracle Readings.

moon

Faeries' Oracle, which I got for Christmas, and the Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle. Loving both. Was very pleasantly surprised by the latter, since I had not read the books. It is quite readable right out of the box, and also dark and moody...yet sparkly :)

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Miss Divine

Always a Lenormand and the Wisdom of House of Nights.

amethyst57

using my playing cards as usual...
but am going to experiment with my konxaris more in the oracle vein this year...

heard and read other readers have used them that way, besides using them for
their usual purpose....

ladybird

Victorian Flower Oracle, which is so sweet, I love J.J. Grandville's paintings. I'm finally getting the book in the mail, hopefully today!

I have the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms but use it mainly when I go to/have a ladies circle. It's a wonderful deck to put out with the other decks we bring. Then if someone wants to pull a card, they can spend time meditating/reflecting on it and what the book says. There are other oracles I use in this manner, like the Gaia Oracle, The Goddess Oracle and the Druid Animal Oracle.

Lenormands! :) The Lenormand Revolution has been a great one!

I've also signed up this month with the Faeries' Oracle over in the Froud's Faeries reading exchange thread.

GoldenWolf

Although I have certain old favorites-Animal Medicine Cards primarily-I'm currently using the Messengers Oracle which I got last month. It seems to really hone in on what is going on with me at present.